Jealousy

Yui P.O.V

I went into the kitchen to see Beatrix all on Shu.
My heart started aching. He most of really not like me for lying to him.
I almost started to cry and shu saw me.
I ran up to my room

Shu P.O.V

I saw yui started to cry. She ran up to her room when she saw me.
Beatrix noticed
"How come you paying attention to her and not me. I knew you since a child. I know you better" beatrix said.
Im sorry beatrix but no matter i pushed Yui away she would always come back when she is being bullied she is brave. I love yui.
"NO ITS NOT FAIR I LOVE YOU!!!"
I ignored her and went to yui room

Yui P.O.V

"shu?" i stared at Shu suprised.
"Yui im sorry for what i did i love you no matter what and no one will change that." shu said.
I was so happy i went and pushed him down and i was on his lap and kissed him.
Then I licked him. I felt him getting hard. And teased him. "Look like someone is already getting turned on." I put on a evil smirk.
"Its your fault."shu said groaning a little. I started grinning on him.

Then aftet that night it was full of love

Third person P.O.V
Next day everyone was at school. Yui saw her best friend KittyQuax bet lets call her kitty for now.
"Hey Yui!" she said. "Hi"
"So do shu know about your demon half angel thing?" kitty said.
"Yes"
"Well did he accept you?" kitty said worriedly.
"Hai!" yui said
After about an hour yui went to the music room.

Yui P.O.V

I went into the music room and sat on the couch.
Then shu came in.
"Hi shu."
Hey". He said.
"What you doing." i said
"Leave me alone." he said annoyed
I was suprised by his tone
"Um..are..you ok?"
"LEAVE ME ALONE!" he said angrily
I got scaref and left and ran to class.
About 2 hours i went into the hallway.
I saw Beatrix kissing shu.
"SO THIS IS HOW YOU FEEL!!!!!I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN TO NOT FALL IN LOVE WITH A LAXY VAMPIRE!!!" i said CRYING. I started to change into my demon side but then left.

"I am so stupid" i said
I went down stairs and saw Beatrix and shu kissing on the couch. Shu then saw me. I just went into the kitchen
I saw kanato there eating sweets...(LIKE ALWAYS!)
"Hey kanato" i said
"Hey" he said. He then left.
I made me steak which was Shu favorite food but made it myself and ate it while saying this is really good to make Shu hear while me bragging...(SAVAGE!😂)

Then dinner came. I just sat at the table playing with my food. I saw Beatrix laughing and talking to shu.
I then stand up from my chair "Im done u dont want to stay with the hoe bitch and lazy ass!" everyone was suprised but i then left.

I ran out the door to the garden. I sat there looking at the roses and crying.