Confess

About a week shu and beatrix have been getting along very well. It hurt my heart seeing them together knowing that shu dont know how i feel.
I decided to go to the music room. I saw the grand Piano 🎹 I knew no one would mind me playing it so i played the "See You Again."

    (The lyrics she sang)

Its been a long day without you my friend
And ill tell you all about it when i see you again
We come a long day where we began
And ill tell you all about when i see you again
Ohhhhhh. Ohhhh

      Third person P.O.V

Everyone heard a nice melody they thought it was nice so they decided to see what it was.
*Shu took off his headphones to listen* he was shocked to find out it was yui. Subaru grinned a little. Rejie closed his eyes and listen. Ayato was shocked and amused. Kanato asking his teddy bear you like that............(CREEPY AS FK)

Beatrix came to see she was jealous cause Yui had all the attention and she couldn't play the piano and sing.
When yui was done singing everyone clapped except Beatrix selfish a**.
Yui was shocked to realize they was there. Everyone said wow i knew you could song or play piano.

Then everyone else left except shu and Beatrix. Beatrix was there because shu was.

Yui P.O.V

"Shu i have to confess something." i said sadly. Shu opened on eye and said "yes" "Can you tell beatrix to leave so we can speak private?" 
Shu told Beatrix to leave. She was mad and JEALOUS.....(hahaha bitch)
"I-i...ummmm-" Shu asked "What is it." he asked irritated.
"Ummmm." i couldnt get my words out. "What ever im leaving." shu said irritated. "I LOVE YOU SHU!!!! I WAS SCARED TO TELL YOU BUT I LOVE YOU FOR A LONG TIME WHAT CAUSED ME TO SAY THIS NOW IS THAT SINCE YOUR FRIEND BEEN HERE YOU BEEN GETTING CLOSE TO HER I WAS JEALOUS!!" i said crying and yelling.
"I REALL LOVE YOU I L-" i was cut of realizind that shu was holding from the waist kissing me.
I was at the same time happy.

Shu P.O.V
I didnt expect Yui to confess. I loved her for a while now but since Beatrix came here ive been having mixed feelings. But realizing that she loved made me make up mind and i really loved Yui.
"I LOVE YOU SHU I REALLY DO!"
"I L-" before she said she loved me again i kissed her. I slid my tounge in. I peeked at her and realize she eas turning red as an apple. I loved tht part of her.
I parted from her and said "I love you too." smiling

Third person P.O.V

After they confessed shu picked her up bring her to his room. He sat her on the window and they kissed.
Shu turned yui around he know facing her back he pulled up her skirt (btw yui had on a short ruffle skirt with a cute shirt tht say im the boss)
He slid his hand into the skirt rubbing yui womanhood.
"Ahh!!" yui moaned. Shu pulled down his pants and put his long member in her.
Yui moaned. Shu then put his hand under her shirt taking of her D sized cup lace red bra and cupped her boobs.

Yui P.O.V
"Ahhhhhh!!!!" i moaned louder and louder. "Do you like what you feel?" shu said grinning. I yelled "I DONT LIKE IT I LOVE IT!!!"
"PUSH HARDER AND FASTER!"
He did. He was suprised at what i said "you lewd woman" he said in my ear seductively. He started massaging my breast hard i loved it.

Beatrix P.O.V
"I CANT BELIEVE HE CHOSED THAT HUMAN GIRL OVER MEE!!!" "I LOVED HIM FOR SO LONG BUT I COULDNT TELL HIM IN TIME I HAD TO MOVE AWAY!!" she said crying.....(😒😑 like i give af) "i hate that stupid yui but she is pretty ugggggghhhhhh i HATE HER I WILL MAKE THEM BREAK UP AND SHU WILL BE MINE!! she said with a evil grin.

Shu. P.O.V

I was suprised to hear yui like this. Never knew she had a part of her like this. I kinda like it. "Ah!"  i parted from her and put her on the bed. Yui had pushed down on the bed surprisingly and had a naughty grin on her face. "Now im going to give you pleasure!" yui said grinning.

Yui P.O.V

I went down to shu's member. I put my thumd on his tip and he groaned.
I smiled finding his weakness.
"Hehe" i laughed. My panties was half way off with no shirt on shu was just naked.
I rubbed on to his member and i teased it rubbing my womanhood on it but not inserting it.
Shu started to groan louder.
I rubbed his member on my thighs teasing it.
Then i put it between my boobs and rub it. After that i spit on his memeber holding it and started sucking on it. Shu was suprised and startes groaning really loud that the others might hear him. "Ahhhhh" me and him moaned. Shu grabbed my wrist and pulled me on top of his member thrusting hard. "AHHHHHHHH!!!" i moaned.

Third person P.O.V

"Its turning me on hearing bitch-chan moaning ahh" laito pervertly said.
Subaru started to get mad and punched the wall.......(LIKE ALWAYS)
"This is really bad manners they should learn to go somewhere else to no one can here." reji said putting up his glasses. Ayato was mad "Yui belong to yours truly why she having sex with shu."
"Teddy do you like hearing yui moan its amusing to me." kanato said talking to his CREEPY ASS SELF teddy bear!
Beatrix just sat there listening full of anger and JEALOUSY.

Yui P.O.V

Next morning it was I wake up by shu side naked. I then realized it was 12:25...(i dont know what time they go to schooled i just guess 12:00am)... Yui got up in a hurry and woke up shu. "Shu get up we're late fore school!"
I tried to wake him up but he wouldnt
"Mmm to noisy." he said sleepy.
"Fine i guess ill flirt with that new pretty boy at school." i said teasing him
He rose right up and ask "you actually like hime and think hes cute???" he said angry and a little depressed.
"I lied so you would get up hehehe"i said laughing. He then started blushing a little. We got dressed and went down stairs. "Youres late" reiji said. "You know what reiji can you do something for me." "yes?" he asked.
"Shut the fuck up always tracking people" i said bluntly. Everyone was shocked then laughed.

Beatrix was mad and i knew why.
How will i ever tell shu im half demon and angel.

  Ohhhhhhh yui half demon half angel!!! Lets see what happens in the next chapter
Laito: what will happen in the next chapter
I cant tell you

Laito: please

No

Subaru:tell us now!!*punching the wall*

SUBARU STOP ALWAYS FUCKING YELLING AND ALWAYS FUCKING PUNCHING THE WALL SIT YOUR ASS DOWN AND LOOSE THAT MUTHAFUCKING TEMPER YOU ALWAYS HAVE!!!!!

Subaru: y-y-y-es-  m-m-am.

Good