yui change

Over 3 months yui start to change her hair got longer blond on top silver white on bottom. Change her old clothes with new one and yui start sticking up for her self more.Boobs and butt get bigger.

One afternoon Everyone was in the living room.
Yui sit on the couch shu start laying his head on her lap. "Ohh seem like shu taken a liking to little bitch."Laito says .Shu ignored. "I think im getting liking in little bitch too cause she been changing." laito said. Everyone agreed except shu he just layed there. Yui was tired of him calling her little bitch. "YOU ARE THE ONE WHO IS A BITCH LAITO STOP ALWAYS CALLING ME LITTLE BITCH YOU PERVERTED ASSHOLE!!!!!" Yui finally sticked for herself. Everyone was suprised and then started laughing laito. "You just got told laito!!" ayato says laughing holding his stomach. "Finally someone knocked some sense to you." Subaru says. "Isnt that funny tedddy." Kanato say.
Shu grinned. # You finally stick up for your self." Yui blushed. Shu looked happy to see yui blushed made him want to tease her more. He never knew he felt tht way.
It was like he felt good beside her and never want her to leave her.
Yui felt the same but they never knew what they fely for each other.
Past few days they been enjoying time together.
One day a vampire girl with black long silky hair purple highlights and green eyes. Turn out to be shu childhood friend Beatrix.