Will shu accepst yui for what she is

About a few days past since they confessed.

Now Yui have to confess one more thing, but she will tell him later.

Yui P.O.V

While I was walking i accidently ran to Beatrix.......I REALLY DO HATE BEATRIX....SINCE IM HALF ANGEL AND DEMON IF SHE REALLY NICE TO ME ILL BE AN ANGEL..AND IF SHE REALLY MEAN TO ME ILL BECOME THE DEMON. "Its not fair that he love you he should be with me i know him more than you!" Beatrix said angry.

Everybody came down stairs to see what was going on.

Beatrix then slapped me. Everyone was suprise. I was so mad i started changing to my demon side.  She started growing horns, she started getting wings black on top brown on bottom, her hair turning bronze, thigh high boots, swords, her eyes glowing red, and had two magical swords, with her own magic too.
And a short dress.

Her main weapon was a magical sword

She had a pet dragon

And when she forget her weapons she would use her magic

(Ill show you her a angel side next time)
Everyone was suprise..REALLY SUPRISED!!!!!
I then put a spell on Beatrix to go to sleep for a whole week..But next time she mess with mw its going to be more then sleep.

Shu P.O.V

I was suprise to see yui as a demon she looked so beautiful.
"Why did you never told me that you were a demon."
"I really half demon and angel."

Third P.O.V

"I was scared to tell you cause i thought you WOULDNT accept me." Yui said on the verge of tears

"Little bi-   I mean Y-Yui looks beautiful."

"Teddy do u like yui even more."kanato said

"Can yall leave so i can speak to yui.... alone." shu said.
Everyone left except yui and shu.

(LOL I CANT HELP IT EVERY TIME I SAY SHU I THINK OF A SHOE!!😂😂)

"Im sorry shu for not telling you i thought you wouldnt accept me." Yui said
"Im sorry i just need to think about this."
Yui starts crying and and start flying out side the house. With her dragon outside name Blue-Ivy she was outside.
She started flying with her. Yui sat on the tree. She knew she shouldve tild him earlier.
Shu felt sad for Yui. Shu felt bad for what he say.

"Why didnt I just accept her it doesnt matter if she half demon and angel. Im a vampire thats kinda like a demon so whats the different." shu thought to him self.

(Sorry for it being short)