Task 3 (Day 4 Part 2)

Alyas P.O.V

"Okay bye mom." I kissed her cheek and walked into the building. I knew where my room is and I have two new roommates.

As I approched the door I heard talking. I know I shouldn't have but I listened in.

"Hey. Why don't you just decorate the school as invite people to join you? Or you can do it for charity OR you could say that you know the princess and that your helping her not get noticed by the press and decorate this school too?" A girl said. 

"Tikki. People already think that I'm the princess. It won't help if they know that I'm 'Close Friends' with her." I walked in.

"What..the.." I stopped. Dropping my bags onto the floor and staring at the item on the table.

"I-Is..That.." I stuttered pointing slowly at the mask. The blue haired girl looked at the mask and quickly grabbed it and hid it.

"No. It's a film we are making. It's about the Princess as a secret spy." She said, smiling.

"Really? What Bout that convosation I just heard hmm?" I believed her. But I had to make sure.

"What do you mean?" A red haired girl came out, drying her hair.

"What do I mean?" I quietly said laughing. "What I mean is,  Why were you talking about the latest trial."

"Umm...gimmie a minute will ya?" The bluenette ran into the bathroom with her cellphone.

Marinettes P.O.V

"Duke! I have a HUGE problem!" I whisper-yelled into the phone.

"What is it?"

"Somebody walked in whilst I was talking about my new trial."

"Princess. I don't know what to do. You need to tell her. I will ask for the trial to be changed. It shall be changed to telling somebody about your
Identity,"

"Thanks Duke"

"No problem. In the mean time. You should try and fix what you just caused."

"What did I just cause?"

"Do you know her name?"

"No."

"It's Alya. And she is a blogger. She is the one that-"

"Runs the LadyBlog. The fansite of me."

"Yes. So you really need to sort out the mess you just started."

"Okay how am I-" He hung up.

"Great so I'm now stuck with a problem that nobody will help me fix." I stamped my foot and stormed out the room.

"I'm going to work." I angrily said grabbing the clothes and storming down the stairs.

*

"Why does life hate me? I asked myself. Nathaniel overheard.

"Why do you think life hates you?" He ased cleaning a cup with a rag.

"My new roommate came late and overheard me talking about a secret with another friend."

"What's the secret?"

"I'm not telling you!"

"Why won't you tell me the secret?"

"It's a secret!"

"So the secret you are keeping is being kept a secret?"

"Yes...No...maybe..I don't know!" He looked taken aback.

"Sorry it's just that it's a HUGE secret and it's bad enough that Alya knows." I explained.

"It's okay." He smiled, Nathaniel was sweet, but I'm not sure if he is my type. I haven't even MET Felix yet, so I don't even know how I'm on this trial. I haven't FULLY completed Trial 1!

"This is a international announcement," Loudspeaker turned on, the words echoing through the halls of the building,

"The Third Trial has been changed due to the princesses circumstances. She is required to REVEAL, her identity to one person in her homeroom class. This is a time limited Trial as it has been changed. You have 12 hours to FULLY complete this, meaning they cannot tell anyone. Good luck, Ladybug, our contreys Lucky Charm."

I stood there deadpanned. Duke did it, he really did it. A large creepy grin spread upon my face.

"Marinette? You still there?" Nathaniel asked concerned, he waved is hand in front of my face.

"Yep, but not for long gotta blast byyee!" I waved.

*

"Your WHAT!?!" Alya exlamied, I can understand this, she just found out who is beneath the mask of the Ladybug, her roomate.

"Keep your fricking voice down would you? It was the trial to only tell one person. Not the whole flipping school!" I waved my arms around, pointing at everything mentioned.

"Sorry your highness, may I have an interview?" She curtsied. Giggling, I stepped forward to her.

"Please, call me Marinette. I cannot stand when fuss is made over me." I lightly giggled as I put on my mask and dress. Tikki was out for the week, she was required at the castle for the coronation plans.

After the interview me and Alya got on like fire and wood. We talked as if we had known eachother for years. The selfies we took were hilarious and the day was almost purrfect.

"Oh girl, I forgot to say," Alya said as a knock was at the door, she got up and spoke as she was, "When you came to visit the school, remember you saw me and two other boys working in an art project? Now your in our group and they come round everyday." I was taken aback as I cleared all of the clues of my identity away.

Alya opened the door and revealed two boys, one I had seen with Adrien. And the other was.....ADRIEN?!?

I ran into my room and closed the door.

Nobody's pov

"Hi Alya!" Adrien said, walking in and placing down.

"Hi Adrien," she returned the smile, she kissed the boy in the doorway on the cheek as she cleared the table.

Marinette walked out as Alya shook her head seeing what she was holding. A open flask of coffee. She winked at Alya as she silently laughed and shook her head, putting out her foot for Marinette to trip over.

"GAHHH!" She yelped,  the coffee spilling over the two teens, both Marinette and The boy were covered in coffee, Adrien was holding Marinette in his arms and looked down at her.

"We need to stop meeting like this." He laughed, helping Marinette to her feet.

"S-Sorry. I'm clumsy..." Marinette nervously laughed. Alya took this chance and pushed the two into the bathroom.

"Alya what the he-ALLL!" She yelped as she was pushed into the bathroom.

Maris pov

10 mins later.

"She isn't going to let us out is she?"I sighed, sitting in the bath next to Adrien.

"If I know Alya, she ships us and this is her way of making us Get together."

We laughed, I let out a weird cackle that made us laugh even harder, soon it was almost impossible to breathe and I fell backwards into the bath, grabbing whatever was closest to me, which happened to be Adrien.

We fell with him ontop of me.

Awkimomo..

Just then the door unlocked.