Task 2 (Day 3)

Nathaniel P.O.V

"The new girls name is Marinette Dupain-Cheng. She will be assisting you as a waiter, Nathaniel. Take care if her. That IS an order. Now make me proud!" Said my boss. I don't know why he says stuff like 'Make Me Proud' he isn't an army general. Yeesh!

Anyway Marinette is coming. And the newbies are always do cute with their shyness. Just as I stepped behind the counter a bluentte was running towards us.

"I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm so so sorry." She said whilst panting.

"Why are you sorry?"

"Because I'm late...right?" She looked up and I saw her. With her gorgeous blue locks out up in a messy bun and her porcilian skin reflecting the sun's rays. She was wearing a blowse buttoned all the way up with black rights and a dark grey knee length skirt.

"Your joking me?" I laughed, she followed my eyes down to her shirt.

"What? I think it looks pretty sophisticated!" She laughed brushing down her skirt.

"Your serving people, not behind the counterman or a flight attendant! C'mon, let's get you sorted out." I pulled her into the changing rooms and undid her hair, she blushed when my fingers lightly touched her back.

I walked out and walked back in moments later with what all the girls wear.

"T-This...a-are you sure..it's.." I sighed as looked at her sympathetically. She clearly is not like the others. And she doesnt know she is in for one heck of a rollercoaster with this job and a girl.

"Its what the boss wants..I'm sorry"

She walked into a changing room then came back in.

"I can already tell how much I am going to hate this job

"I can already tell how much I am going to hate this job." She sighed whilst walking out with me, only to find the cafe buzzing with customers.

"Heya Nino, Felix. What's on the menu today?"

"7 boys and girls. All graduated from here last year. This is their last reunion spot. 43 people to serve." Felix filled me in.

"Got it. Oh and this is Marinette. The newbie." She awkwardly waved and I saw Felix wink at her.

"Good luck" I said before leaving her to sort out an order.

Okay that we a really short chapter but I had no insperation AND I was busy making a video for the last trial. I'm really exiteddd! Honestly there is about 7 of them :)