The Royal Visit

Ladybugs P.O.V

I was in my carriage and the townsfolk were throwing flowers in the road.

When we finally reached the school, I was helped out of the carriage and walked into the school, Tikki and Annie following close behind me with a red umbrella.

"Your Majesty! It is an honour to have you at our school!" The head master bowed.

"No need for that formalness. Ladybug is fine. May I have a tour of this educational establishment?" I asked, sometimes speaking posh means saying words you don't even understand.. I'm fairly sure that formalness isn't even a word..

"Of course Ladybug! Right this way and I will take you to the highest Art Department." He led me to the second floor. I was quite exited to go to a puplic school and know my way around it.

He took me into a classroom, inside there was rows of students, they were all chatting but when they saw me, the room fell silent.

Whispers were heard throughout the room

It's the Princess!

Ouch! You stood on my foot you idiot!

What's she doing here?

"Hi.."I awkwardly waved.

Silence.

"What are you doing..?"I nervously walked around the room to see amazing pictures of me.

But the one that caught my eye was by a group of three. A blonde, a obere, and a red head.

"This is amazing!" I gasped as I held up the picture to see it,"How did you do this?" I looked at them, placing the painting down.

"I-I..We..First hand..paint...colour..inspiration?" The blonde stuttered.

"Its really good." I patted him on the shoulder. Before leaving the classroom.

The only sound that was then heard was the door closing behind me

"Where to next?"
Time skip to the end of the day when it's Miss.Bustias class.

"This is Miss.Bustiers class, they mainly learnt Art and English." Mr.Damocles said.

"Ah, I see." I nodded,"May I-.."I asked pointing at the handle.

"A-Ah yes..o-of course."

I stepped in, and on the ground row nearest the door were the 3 students, behind them were an empty chair but the 3 that I saw in Art.

"Princess Ladybug! What an honour! Please, take a seat! Nino and Alya, can you move behind?" Miss.Bustier instructed, and they did as said.

I took a seat after smoothing down my dress and agusting my tiara. I smiled at him whilst he looked at me, bright red.

Once Miss had taken the...I can't remember but she did something and called our names out, we were allowed to talk freely.

"So." I began,"What's this school like?" I asked.

"I-Its cool, I mean, good, I mean, U-U-Umm..." he took a deep breath, "Its really good. There are loads of subjects to study and the people are really nice. We are also getting a new student called Marinette." I almost choked.

"How do you do that breathing exercise? I think I need it," he laughed at me.

"Okay so first you-"

Skip to the ride back to The castle in The carriage.

I looked out at the winter wonderland setting. It was snowing, there were frosty trees and the castles Christmas Tree was almost up.

As we arrived back, the doorman opened the doors and helped me out of the carriage. I immediately went into the main hall to find my Mother and Farther.

"Mother, Farther!!" I said angrily.

"Yes dear?" My mother came out.

"You said to me that I could choose the pubic school that I do my 16 Trials in, NOT that you were going to enroll me in a school that I have never seen before!!!!" I argued.

"We are only doing what's best for you, dear"

"Well maybe I don't want you to choose all my life decisions!" And with that I went to my room and threw off my mask.

"UGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled into my pillow.

"Knock knock?" Somebody said.

"Annnnnnniiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeee!!!!"I moaned.

"Its not Annie..it's Tikki..and I need to tell you something.." She looked scared when I looked up from my pillow, her eyes were teary and there was blood on parts of her hands.

"Tikki...what...Happened?" I had tears in my eyes by now.

"Well, it all started not long ago. About when you turned fifteen-

Flashback

"Tikki, be a dear and get the cake will you?" I nodded with a smiled and skipped down to the cake,thinking about how great life was.

I brought it up and the lights went down. I couldn't see and I fell into The Duke Of Greenich. (I couldn't think of a place XD)

The cake went everywhere and the queen was horrified. After the party she dragged me downstairs and hit me across the face. She was saying how much of a failure I was.

From there it got worse. She shipped me with a old saddle bootleg and a cane. That's what all of the scars are.

End of flashback

So now I am debating wheather or not to stay in the castle"

"Tikki," I sniffed. "Your coming in the sixteen trials with me, and your going to be a well respected person."

By now she was in tears crying into my shoulder, saying repeatedly thank you.

"Now, not to break the happiness or anything..but I'm leaving the day after tommorow, that means you are too. Are you ready to go to Le salon de beauté royal?"

"But I have no money to spend, and I would not dare to use yours!"

"Tikki, no. It's the castle wardrobe for the 16 trials. It's free!"