Task 3 (Day 4)

Marinettes P.O.V

I no idea and smiles as they said my name.

"Trial 3 is...Oh this is easy. You need to get everyone in your school to decorate the boarding area. At the same time you need to call and get a love intrest to catch you. Good luck, Ladybug."

"What the..yes Okay. Thank you." I ended the call. How the heck am I supposed to get the WHOLE BOARDING AREA of the school to decorate. I started banging my head on the table after i got dressed.

 I started banging my head on the table after i got dressed

"Mari. Calm down. It cant be that hard!" Tikki tried to support me whilst I was continually banging my head against the table I was sat at.

I stopped and looked up at her. Then laughed nervously.

"Can't be that hard? It's gunna be hard! How the hell am I supposed to get the WHOLE DAMN SCHOOL to decorate here? Where am I meant to get the decorations? It needs for be a day that people don't go away, how am I meant to get the permission and HOW THE HELL am I meant to do this without the school knowing that I'M Ladybug?" I continued to rant about how hard this trial is.

"Hey. Why don't you just decorate the school as invite people to join you? Or you can do it for charity OR you could say that you know the princess and that your helping her not get noticed by the press and decorate this school too?"

"Tikki. People already think that I'm the princess. It won't help if they know that I'm 'Close Friends' with her." Just as I said that, a girl walked through the door.

"What...the.."

Now I'm in trouble..