Wall of realisation

★·.·✶·.·★·.·✶·.·★

Yesterday I hit a wall, my feelings & emotions took a tumble along with gravity & I.

I realised that all the ideas that kept me bubbling along were too ideal to really carry on.

As I perched alone on my chair, blissfully unaware that the world too hit a wall formed of troubles & problems too.

Human beings are living through misery worse than the depression that elopes the young children's education.

Happiness seems to be an expression my darting eyes meet with a shrug of apology as I walk the streets where I grew up.

Mixed signals are sent from men and women, deciding whether to chase after a dream or to settle for a mundane existence.

Elected leaders seem to have their campaigns in gear but struggle to guide nations into safety zones.

The price of living rises at a faster rate than the acceptable length of a school uniform skirt; which stirs up complaints of inequality.

We still live in a world brimming with discoveries that could cure death & yet prejudice has never had a platform where it can be exposed more readily.

This obstacle was not unexpected, although the next hurdle will prove more of a challenge than initially perceived ; we will have to rebuild it again, together.

✶.,¸¸,.✶Have a lovely day✶.,¸¸,.✶
Vote, comment, message me