Chapter Nine.

| ANNABELLES POV |
"Hey Belle, I whipped you up a sandwich how about you come sit next to me and try eat it." The boys all looked up at me with hopeful eyes. Oh, if only they knew what I am really like. But if they did they would all go running for the hills. I wearily sat down next to Harry and listened to them ramble on about sound check while I shoved the disgusting sandwich down my throat - little did the boys know that it would all just wash away later. Sometimes I kind of wish they would notice, just so I can eat and have the
Feeling of being full again but then I look in the mirror and see why I am doing this in the first place and I never want to eat again. Although, after a while it gets tiring and I spend my days counting down till my next meal. It consumes me. I was snapped out of my thoughts by the clanging of plates and Harry patting me on my shoulder, "I am so proud of you Belle, you are getting better!" I knew in my head that that just meant I was getting fatter but I shrugged him off saying "it's because I'm with you guys." I was gritting my teeth so hard to get that lie out, yes I love them all but I hate that they are constantly keeping an eye on me and making sure I eat etc. I just get sick of it. The boys all lead me towards the stadium they would be playing in tonight and I must admit, my heart was bursting with pride for Harry but I couldn't help but feel the tiniest bit jealous that his life had turned out so good while mine just turned to shit. "What do you think Belle?" Louis asked while nudging my arm, "amazing isn't it?" I laughed hesitantly, "yeah it's pretty amazing, I'm so proud of you guys." Louis just laughed saying "thankyou" as he slipped off to join the other boys. I quietly snuck off and went to the nearest ladies room making sure no one was in there and then locking the main door so that no one could access the stalls, better to be safe than sorry, right? I then stood over the toilet bowl and washed all those calories away. I walked to the basin and washed my face before walking out to join all the boys, this time they were joined by Mr. Marks.

"Well hello Miss Annabelle, how have you been?" I looked around to the boys who weren't paying attention to our conversation and were instead talking amongst themselves about how amazing it was to be performing in such a large stadium. "Excited about our lesson today?" "Uhhhh, yeah," I said hesitantly. "Well we best get going, is it okay if we go to the hotel? I left all my books there." I looked to Harry feeling uncomfortable about the situation but he only looked back at me with big-beady encouraging eyes. "Sure thing, M-Mr Marks." I silently cursed myself for stuttering and showing weakness but quickly covered it up with a fake 1000-watt smile. I looked at the boys, waved, and followed Mr Marks out the door.

When we got to the hotel I felt more and more intimidated. Mr Marks walked like he was stalking someone and locked the door once we got to his room. "Ummm, what are you doing? Why don't we just grab your books and head back to the tour bus?" He snapped his was towards me and chuckled "you scared are you princess?" I shivered at the name "from now on you will call me sir and you will not talk without my permission, is that clear Annabelle?" My eyes darted around the room looking for a way out, "yes" "yes, what?" He snapped back "yes sir." I said while keeping my eyes focused on the ground praying to god that someone would come and save me. "Do you like me princess? I saw the way you were looking at me, it's pretty clear," what? I don't like him. Where the hell did he get that impression from? "No!" I shouted "I do not! I demand you to open the door and let me go!" He stalked towards me in an intimidating manned, "now, now princess that's no way to speak to daddy is it?" I cowered away "leave me alone," my voice cracked with the sob in my throat. He came over to me and pulled me by my hair "what did you just say to me?!" "I said leave me alone!" Anger flashed in his eyes as he shoved me to the ground by my hair, tears were now flowing out of my eyes. "What happens to bad girls?" He looked at me with an accusing eye, "punished" I mumbled. "What?!" He yelled "they get punished, sir" "correct." He said moments before laying the first slap to my bear back.

| LATER THAT NIGHT... |
I woke up groggily back in my tour bus bunk. I went to get up but was stunned by the sudden pain that engrossed my whole body. I groaned, lifting myself out of the bed and going into the bathroom, I looked into the mirror and was shocked. My torso was covered in bruises. That's when it all came flashing back to me. Mr Marks, the hotel, everything. "Oh my god," I said as I started sobbing, he took the only pure thing I had in me. I looked at my legs that were covered in hickies and blood. I instantly broke down sobbing wrapping my towel around my still not showered body and rushed to my suitcase to grab my hip flask and razor. I ran back into the bathroom, locked the door and turned the shower on. I got to work on my thighs cutting for each hickie he gave me and a little bit more, I then calved the word "useless, princess" as a reminder of what he said to me, the truth. He was the only person who actually told me the truth along with those that used to bully me, finally someone who tells the truth to me. I got out of the shower, wrapped my legs in bandages, got changed and went outside to have a smoke. As I was puffing away, I heard footsteps, it was Zayn. "Belle, what are you doing out here," "I just needed some air." I said. "What's on your neck?! Oh my god is that a hickie? That is so a hickie!" He said answering his own question, "who's the lucky guy?" "Someone" I said while turning my foot to put the cigarette out "ooh get in there Belle!" He yelled as I turned to walk back to the bus. I decided I was now tired enough to go to sleep. So I wandered to my bunk,lay my head on the pillow and pray to die before tomorrow.