Chapter Five.

| THIRD PERSON |

The boys were following Annabelle but it wasn't that hard to keep up as she was so weak she could barely stand up straight. She suddenly fell to her knees under a tree. The boys waited a while before they walked up to her slowly, trying not to frighten her. But what was before them was something no one ever wants to witness.

They were all up her wrist in neat little rows, no possible way that this could be anything apart from what everyone was thinking. Self Mutilation, deep, red cuts open and pouring with scarlet red liquid. It was surreal really, Harry had never thought in a million years that Belle, his sweet, innocent Belle would be tearing her arms to pieces. She was broken. Long past being the happy go lucky girl she was just years ago..

Belle heard a noise and snapped her head around, but this wasn't Belle. She had been taken over, her eyes were empty showing no sign of emotion, her tongue flicking back and forth on her lips resembling a devils almost mocking the boys. But what scared everyone the most was the voice. It wasn't even Belle it was basically a demon, in a girly sing songy voice she looked straight into her brothers eyes and said 'look what they made me do..' The demons had taken over. That was not Belle. It was as if she was unconscious to everything that was going on around her, slowly sinking towards the ground she fell not without being caught in the loving arms that belonged to her brother.

| LOUIS' POV |

Tears were now freely flowing out of our eyes. She was still awake, eyes open, not blinking. Non responsive, she was in some kind of state. Harry looked horrified, sobs escaping his mouth. It was heart breaking. I took the lifeless Belle out of his arms and started carrying her back to the house not caring if she stained my shirt with her blood. I could hear the slow shuffles of the boys behind me everyone to afraid to speak, it was a nightmare. A nightmare that we couldn't escape because this nightmare was now our lives. Once I stepped into the house I placed her limp body onto the couch careful not to hurt her. I ran to the bathroom and searched the cupboards for a first aid kit. While searching I found endless bottles of pills they were for sleeping, weight loss, vitamins but there were way to many to count. I brushed the thought off and knew that I would have to do something about those later but my main priority now was to help Belle. I warned the lifeless girl in front of me that I was pouring antiseptic onto her wounds and that it would hurt but I got no response instead, when I started pouring and evil smile crawled onto her face as if she was enjoying the pain. It was a horrible sight to see so I quickly wrapped the bandages tightly around her arm to help stop the blood flow. She was sitting up straight staring into nothing, no movements not even a single blink was seen. She was in a trance that we needed to get her out of.

From behind me I slowly start to hear a teary voice...

'Said I'd never leave her cause her hands fit like my t-shirt. Tongue tied over three words, cursed running over thoughts that made my feet hurt bodies intertwined with her lips.

Now she's feeling so low since she went solo hole in the middle of my heart like a polo and it's no joke to me, So can we do it all over again

If you're pretending from the start

Like this, with a tight grip

Then my kiss can mend your broken heart

I might miss

Everything you said to me

And I can lend your broken parts

That might fit, like this

And I will give you all my heart

So we can start it all over again

Again we take the same road, two days in the same clothes and I know just what she'll sayif I can make all this pain go. Can we stop this for a minute You know I can tell that your heart isn't in it, or with it

And tell me with your mind, body and spirit I can make your tears fall down like the showers that are British Whether we're together or apart We can both remove the masks And admit we regret it from the start'

It was in a split second that her walls came crashing down and all the bottled up feelings had come out. in a loud sob all our hearts shattered. Followed by the same sound for what seemed like hours upon end until there was no tears left to cry. There was complete silence and for the first time in months we heard the quiet voice filled with pain and heartache. To think that all it took was one word for her to open up she simple said 'help'

| HARRYS POV |

Her voice was so broken begging for someone to love her, care for her, protect her. I was going to be that person. After all this time I had never realised my sister was so broken and I was desperate to make up for that lost time. I sat down next to her on the couch and lifted her onto my lap. She clung onto my shirt with her frail bony fingers like her life depended on it. Only now could I truly understand how skinny she was I could feel every bone all that was covering her bones was skin and it killed me to see her suffering like this. I gently cooed into her ear reassuring, loving phrases to let her know that we did love her and we would always be here for her no matter what. She looked tired and pale and I knew I had to get some energy into her I looked to Niall and said 'could you bring the orange juice and 6 glasses, we are all going to have a glass of orange juice' he simple nodded and swiftly moved to the kitchen only to be back in less than a minute. He placed the glasses down on the table. The only thing you could hear in the room was the gentle stream of orange juice into the cups. Instantly I felt my little sister tense in my arms, she looked up at me with pure fear in her eyes. I would have never thought someone could be so scared of drinking orange juice. I slowly brought the cup up to her lips but she was determined on keeping her mouth sealed shut. I cooed in her ear once again and slowly, so very slowly her mouth opened and little by little the glass was getting more empty. Something flashed in her eyes, thanking me for forcing her to drink that. It was as if she didn't have the willpower to do so on her own, she didn't have the willpower to make decisions about what she could and couldn't eat. I looked up into the boys eyes as relief washed over us all when we heard the quiet breathing coming from a sleeping Belle.