Prolouge

There's always been something wrong with me. I've been able to hide my mistakes from my mom. I've been able to hide even when I stood in front of her. I don't know what I am. Whatever it is I'm hiding it from my mother.
My name is Rosetta Nean I am an average school girl with a horrible life. My mothers been told I need counseling to deal with my anxiety disorder. She wouldn't waste crap on me. She doesn't even care about me, nobody does. I'm just a silhouette that nobody can see. My past is dark and disturbing yet no ones been there for me. My father left when I was five. My mother became an alcoholic when I was six, she started to beat me not long after that. I haven't seen her drunk or hungover since I was six.
I envy all those prissy school girls that have perfect lives. The ones with designer clothing and seven inch high heels. The ones with boyfriend and are acknowledged. I'm just a girl with average grades of B's and C's I never really understood things well enough. And yet again nobody was there for me.
I haven't had a crush on anybody, I mean not that they'd notice, but things started to change for me. In ways I'd never expected. I had gained friends. I had a real home. I was taken in as one of theirs. They had tried to hold onto me. But I had failed to listen to them. They had let me go. Or so they thought.