The almighty return

"Rise and shine sleepy head." Lilian had thrown bags full of clothes at me. I looked at her my perplextion grew. "Come on get dressed you at least going to finish this year of high school."
School, more like prison. School was filled with monsters that'd tear you apart, home work assignments filled with nightmares and the most insane teachers you could meet.
    "Envian better be going," I told Lilian and I searched through the bags of clothes. Most of them were dresses. I was not wearing dresses. I could tell Lillian and Jason went shopping by the choices of clothing.
   "Sweetie,  that's why he went to find you, you weren't at school! He had just found you quicker then he thought." She pointed and index finger at me, "now you better start getting ready for school. Me and Jason are going to work Jasper is going hunting, so if you want breakfast to be warm I suggest you get dressed now."
    I felt like a child under the impression of a real mom. I picked out black jeans with a shirt that had "don't mess with me" imprinted in cursive on the front, it had skulls all down the sleeves. And the back was half way cut out. You could see my bra but I didn't give a crap. My bra was black too. It wasn't like it was leopard print.
     I walked out of the room, I had already felt like I was part of a new family.
Envian had jumped behind me and scared the crap out of me. I punched him. I wasn't normally scared easily. I'm really only scared during My anxiety attacks.
    I was shocked to find a chair at the table waiting for me already. It looked different though. It was a darker wood. It had Rosetta imprinted on the back. I hobbled over, I really couldn't walk properly because of my foot but I refused to look like a Wimp.
    I enjoyed some pancakes made my Lilian and I was entertained by Jason falling out of his chair. I almost killed Jasper. She had smashed her pancake on my face. Long story short, Envian had to hold me because I was going to cut Jasper's tongue out with scissors.
I finished getting ready and walked to school with Envian, the walk was cold and snowy, I almost slipped a couple of times. Envian ended up holding my hand so I wouldn't fall. I just blamed my unbalancement on my foot. He just laughed.
I walked inside the school building, I had ten minutes.
"Want to chill in the library?" I asked him as I trudged up the stairs to the school.
"Of course, I did go there to try and find you when you were in the forest."
I just smiled and led him to the library, we just goofed off for a while. I thought today was going to be all right. Those boys made me think otherwise.
Six hours later
Me and Envian exited our last class. We met up at our lockers and put our snow boots and coats on.
"I have to pee I'll be right back." I walked to the bathroom, everything was okay. Until I walked out of the bathroom.
Three jocks awaited outside the bathroom with grim smiles. I had stopped and tilted my head. "Yes?" I managed to say without running.
"Your so pretty." One of the jocks steps forwards and grabs my hips. I jump and try to walk away but he tightens the grip around my waist and pulls me close to him.
Before I can do anything his lips touch mine. I try to pull away but he forces it to last longer. I slapped him.
"What the heck?" I scream at him.
"Come over to my house, you'll regret it if you don't." He handed me a piece of paper, and walked away.
I sunk to the floor. What was I going to do? I possibly couldn't go to his house I would regret it. I couldn't not go to his house because I would regret that too.
Envian had come and sat beside me,
"What's wrong?" He out a hand on his shoulder.
I handed him the piece of paper. He seemed to go pale faced when he read it. He tore it into pieces. I jumped up and shook him.
"Are you mad?" My glassy eyes and shaking voice weren't helping.
"Any boys that are after you hips can walk straight on home!" He said with a stern but gentle voice.
     "Thanks.." I said in a quiet, fragile voice.
     Envian just smiled and walked home with me. I practically laid my head on his shoulder and cried the whole way home.
     I was never so happy to see Jasper sitting in the porch with that grim some smile on her face. I walked inside and began my dreaded list of homework to make up from my little incident in the forest.
        Yet, we were so naive, we never knew they're were eyes watching us from all corners.