Seeping with anxiety

I had awoken, I was in a box. A sudden fear grew inside of me. I tried to act calmly upon the matter. I slowly touched th of the box. It opened with ease. I climbed out of the box. It was a coffin. It was my coffin. My heart seemed to jump when I turned around. Instead of seats with people it was rows of coffins. My parents, grandparents, friends, pets.
I had died alone. That's why I wasn't buried. No one would bury me. I cried and ran to coffin. I opened the one that had 'Hope Jan 1- Jun17' written across it. I opened it up and with a surprise a body climbed out,
"you set me free! Now I can fly!" She screamed as she screamed as she flew into the sky. I was dead. I had died alone. My biggest fear had come true.
I awoke with a jolt, my forehead had broke out in a cold sweat. My heart was beating very fast. My lungs seemed overworked. Tears dripped out of my eyes.
My anxiety was going to kill me before anything else had. My anxiety was the reason behind a lot of reasons. Like the reason why I didn't want to to to school on Monday. I was scared what that jock had placed in his dirty crooked mind.
     "So, how come you didn't tell me." I jumped. Lilian was at the far corner at the desk. She continued to stare at the small tv that had a black and white soap opera playing.
    "Tell you what?" I was jittery and my voice was hoarse.
    "Your almost exactly like Jasper, just more outgoing. That's why Envian crushes on you more, or so I'm guessing."
    I was so confused, the cold sweat on my forehead and my teary filled eyes seemed to concern me more than anything at that split moment.
   "Why does Jasper ignore me? Why does she hate me? I didn't do anything!"
I croaked, my anxiety was swallowing me into an abyss of loneliness. I tried to swim away, I tried to pry its mouth open to release me.
   "She's jealous of you, she doesn't hate you.." Lilian took a long pause, "in facts she absolutely adores you, only she's so stubborn she seems to think everyone hates her and she'll die alone, she tries to grasp onto anyone she can really." Lilian turned around and faced me. She threw a bottle at me.
     I read the bottle, Jasper Ronalland anxiety relief take two for immediate relief. I threw the bottle back in disgust.
   "You expect me to take that crap?" I crossed my arms, "I don't take drugs to feel 'happiness' " I put air quotes around the word 'happiness'.
    "I do expect you to take these because I don't want you to fall apart."
    "Well I'm okay with falling apart thank you very much, and actually I've already fallen apart, worse than Atlantas in fact."
    "I hate how much you two are alike, you and Jasper." Snorted Lilian.
    "I hate how much you talk to people behind their backs" leaned against the frame of the doorway was Jasper, she had red eyes. Glittering, gleaming, hate filled eyes. They kept a cold hard stare on Lilian.
    "Jasper! I told you to stop changing your eye color! You look sick with red eyes." Lilian scolded Jasper.
"Okay, mom" she turned her pupils white. She was an advanced Nayleon I could tell. I could never do that. "Plus," Jasper started again, "people, when they have anxiety attacks they don't want to hear about how much they represent someone because they have the same problems, or close to." Lilian got up and went to leave. I hopped up and pinned her against the wall.
     "How rude are you?" I growled, "leaving so soon? You seemed so interested to talk to me. So go ahead. Talk to me now." I could feel my body transform into something great. I felt myself get a little taller and I felt my hands growing larger. My finger nails grew inches longer. I was a polar bear. I guess I was a polar bear because of the wolf color I chose. I never asked into it. I raised my paw and slashed at Lilian's face. She howled in pain.
    Jasper smiled gleefully, still leaned up against the doorway. I had never seen her so happy. Yet I never felt this happy either. Was Lilian the problem? Should I have gotten rid of her sooner. I decided I would finish her. I raised my paw again. Lilian pleaded, "HELP! Please! Rosetta your better than this!" Her voice cracked.
      Envian and Jason ran into the room. Jason and Envian turned into Bears as well, Envian grabbed onto my scruff and pulled as Jason jumped onto my stomach pushing me over onto Envian. He slid from underneath me.
    I transformed into a human. Lilian sunk into the floor. Blood sparkled against the moonlight. Jason and Jasper cleaned up Lilian's face. Envian raged towards me grabbed me by my choker and pulled me into his room. I could feel the disappointment and rage radiating off of him like the sun's rays on a hit summer day.