His secret treasure

A few days later
   My body was paralyzed my teeth chattered, I didn't feel alive. Nobody was going to save me, or that's what I thought, all morning I had heard voices outside of the building. I couldn't tell if I was going insane or if someone had accidentally gotten lost as well.
     I heard the stomping of feet, I stayed limp, I had two thoughts. One, someone was coming to grab something out of the storage shed and was going to shoot me. Two, someone was going to rescue me.
     "I can't believe how cold it is," I heard a familiar mumble, my heart lurched.
Envian broke the door off the hinges. He stepped inside and put the shovel down. His face grew pale when he saw me.
      "Rosetta?" He asked in a weary tone of voice. I couldn't move, I couldn't do anything but freeze, "come on get up I'll take you home." I couldn't move.
"How long have you been here." I tried to shrug my shoulders but my muscles wouldn't let me. "What the hell happened to your face?" He asked that last question.
   Envian walked towards me, he grabbed me by the waist and slung me over his shoulders. I was going somewhere warm and I was going to be safe! A sudden horrifying thought came to mind.
  'What if his family didn't approve of this, oh this could end bad.' I had thought, but I couldn't move or say anything in protest. My skin was purple and blue and my limbs wouldn't move. This couldn't look bad could it? Saving some girl in the forest. That monster that clawed away at my positive thoughts seemed to be thawing.
    I must have fallen asleep or just hadn't realized how close I was to Envian's because I had looked up and saw his tree house. His family came out of the house. I couldn't read the expressions on their faces. Quite frankly I didn't want to.
   Envian and two other people helped hoist me up onto the deck. One was a pretty girl with bleached blonde hair and blinding blue eyes, she had a pink and orange spotted dress on.
     The other one was a guy had spiky black hair with dark blue streaks running down it, he wore a leather jacket with tight black jeans. He had silver and gold chains dangling from his pockets.
    The final person I saw was wearing a black velvet dress with fish nets, she had a a choker with looked like teeth wrapped around it. She had black hair and red highlights. She held the door open.
      I was put on the living room couch. The girl with bleach blonde hair was pale faced and was running in with the biggest First Aid kit. It was half the size of her.
Envian ran in and took my coat. The other boy ran in with a thick blanket and threw it at Envian, he ran off.
     Envian came to me and wrapped the blanket around me. I was so thankful, I was warm and happy. The other boy came in with a steaming drink. He came over and handed it to him. I had thanked him with a mumble. I was still trying to find my voice.
      "So tell me how did you get this glass stuck in your face?" Envian asked, the girl handed him peroxide. He started to tend to the wounds on my face.
       "Well, my mother hit me with her beer bottle and I knocked her out, leading to my sister kicking me out." I mumbled, "I don't even know how long I was out there. I'm thankful you found me though."
        Envian was taking the glass pieces out of my face, my face was still numb so I couldn't feel it.
      "Quite a way to make an entrance, I'm Jasper" the girl in the velvet dress leaned against the frame in the door.
     "It wasn't my choice to make quite an entrance," I snapped sarcastically, "I'm Rosetta."
    The girl named Jasper exited the room rolling her eyes. Envian seemed to involved in getting all the glass out of my face to notice what had just happened.
The blonde hair girl gave a little growl.
      "Don't mind her, she's always been touchy, I'm Lilian by the way. Your name is very pretty! We're both named after flowers!" She seemed very two-faced first she was grumpy and now she seemed happy and Undisturbed.
        "Don't worry about it, and my Aunt Kate named me Rosetta I don't really understand why. Just makes me even more of an outsider,I believe anyways."
      Lilian looked taken aback, "sweety don't ever consider yourself an outsider! Anyone is welcomed here!" She leaned in close to my ear, "especially if your a friend of Envian, he's kind of like the king of this household."
     I nodded my head, I really couldn't find words. Envian got up and threw the glass pieces away.
"Your face shall be healed very quickly, thanks to my assistance." He had a sort of cockiness in his voice.
I raised an eyebrow, "really? I'm pretty sure anyone could have gotten glass out of skin." He ran over and pushed his finger against my lip.
       "Shhhhhh, nobody needs to know that!" He said playfully. I chuckled to myself.
Lilian pushed my legs over to sit. I winced and but my tongue. She seemed to notice.
          "I think I broke something in that shed," I seemed to answer her question.
           "Hey, Jason come her you've had a broken Femur before come over here." Envian called over the guy that had the black and blue hair.
This guy named Jason seemed like a jerk. He picked Lilian up and threw her to the ground. She got up and punched him in the arm. She reached over and grabbed the first aid kit.
    Jason came over and sat where Lilian sat. He stretched my leg over his lap. I had no facial expression, but in my head it was raising all kinds of red flags. He looked down at Lilian, Lilian looked up at Envian and searched through the first aid kit.
      I had no clue what they were up to but I didn't like it. Lilian threw a rag up to Envian. He quickly placed it in my mouth, Jason moved my ankle back in place. I bit the rag, my eyes were glassy I knew it. I didn't cry though. I couldn't there were two men over here.
      Lilian threw up some blue medical wrap and duck tape. I wasn't liking this home made cast. He wrapped the blue medical wrap around my ankle and half way down my foot. He then made sure it was in place by wrapping duck tape around it.
  Envian ran over to my foot like a little kid. He had a Black sharpie marker, and wrote: Envian, my secret treasure. Everyone else just sighed their name, except Jasper. I knew I already blew my chances with her. I was okay with that though.
      Little did I know Jasper would be the reason I'm still alive.