Sisterly love

We sat in the living room, Envian turned on the National Geographic channel. I guess we had something in common there, we both preferred Documentaries over cartoons.
"Nayleons, really we're magnificent people, this house is full of them." He gave a smirk that melted my heart. I always felt this rush of heat when he spoke, I just met him not even 7 hours ago. I tried to shake all the intimate feelings away.
"So I know you can blend in with your surroundings pretty well," he took some concentration, "you can turn into animals right?" I nodded my head 'yes'. "Okay well as a family icon we all decided wolves would be our thing."
"So I need to be a wolf?" I asked.
"Yeah and don't constantly change colors, they'll know who you are if you stay one color. Just a tip, don't be a black wolf Jasper will rip you apart." I was taken aback but Envian just smiled. "She's a weird one, don't ask, you'll see when you meet her. She acts as if everyone's her prey." I nodded my head, my eyes wide.
Envian seemed to notice my face but didn't know what to say.
"So what color are you thinking?"
"Erm- pure white? I dunno"
"That'll be fine, I'm a brown wolf with a grey underbelly, Jasper is pure black as I'm sure you guessed, Lilian is grey with a tan underbelly and then Jason he's got a ginger color fur with a brown underbelly." I nodded my head, there was no way I was going to remember this all.
I looked to the floor, I really had nothing to say. I knew all I could think was how much I was going to dread meeting Envian's family. As if on cue there was barks, growl and howls. I heard Envian cuss and jolt up.
"They told me they weren't going to be home until tomorrow!!" He practically screamed.
"Bye Envian I'll see you tomorrow." Without another word I transformed into a squirrel and climbed out the window. I climbed down the tree and stayed in the autumn leaves. I looked back to see Envian happy- faced and greeting his family.
I turned on my heel and headed home to Hope.
I practiced turning into the white wolf Envian said I was going to be. At Least I knew Envian truly considered me as family if he had told me this. I really had no interest in changing into larger animals but figured it was better to practice.
It took longer to get home, I hadn't realized how far Envian's place was until my feet started to ache. I was relieved for the first time in 9 years when I saw home.
   I climbed in through the back window, it appeared my mom had gone to the bar. Or so I assumed.
"SILENCE! STATS YOUR NAME AND WHY YOUR HERE!" I looked up to see my sister hope in my dad's old army hat and holding me at knife point. She was also in camo styled clothes.
"Hope, it's me your sister?" I emphasized 'sister'.
"What's the nickname you hate for me?"
"Daisy, and because it was dad's nickname for you." I heard the knife close.
"Where the hell have you been?"
I stood up and pointed my index finger at her, "don't you swear young lady!"
Hope glared at me, "and where I've been doesn't concern you."
Hope's face turned pale. My mother had been towering over me. I turned around to a glass beer bottle being cracked on my face. I felt my face, blood and glass seemed to scar me, really it had been soap forced down my throat and being whipped with the belt but this was on a whole new level.
   I knew I could transform but I didn't, hope still saw something in mom I didn't. So I simply raised my fist and knocked her out cold.
  "ROSETTA!!!" Hope screamed bloody murder. "YOU COULD HAVE KILLED HER!" I was furious.
"WELL I'M SORRY BUT APPARENTLY YOUR OKAY WITH OUR MOTHER GIVING ME PERMANENT BRAIN DAMGE!"
"APPARENTLY YOU ALREADY HAVE BRAIN DAMAGE!"
"I'M SORRY I WAS GOING TO SHOW YOU WHERE I'D BEEN BUT I GUESS YOUR TOO GOOD FOR THAT!" I snapped before I could think but it was too late. The look on my sister's face was taken aback. Her voice was cool. "Fine then, go back. I'll work on mom by myself. I never needed your help anyways!"
"Fine," I turned on my heel and climbed out the window. I had no clue where to go. I defiantly wasn't going to go to Envian's that'd look bad on his part, and I'd be dissed. So I decided I'd just wonder the woods. Hopefully to return soon back to Hope. I'm sure she'd forgive me.