A splitting accident

I was eating a piece of bread and enjoying a bottle of water. The only thing I would have enjoyed was company. I had warmed up a little. I could actually feel some of my limbs again.
Although now I worried about the glass in my face. I had pushed on my face while sleeping and woke with a jolt of pain. I had felt in and a ton of puss had seeped out of it. My face was trying to heal with the glass still in my face.
I was also worrying about how much snow the roof on the building could take. The building creaked and shook a couple of times. It was really nerve racking when It was the only thing keeping me alive at the moment.
I just needed a sign someone was coming for me. Deep in my heart, Deep in my mind I was dreaming about being found and becoming everything I've ever wanted, but that light had dimmed. I had a feeling I was looking into a cloudy mirror.
I had felt as if I had disappeared from Earth, no one was trying to find me. Nobody cared, and if they did they were probably faking it. Although I could dream I knew my dreams would never come true. I'd never live through my twenties.
As if on cue the roof cracked. I looked up and snow fell on my face. I was going insane. I knew I was running out of time. I grabbed my boots slipped them on. I grabbed my gloves and hat, slipped on my jacket and walked to the door.
It wouldn't budge. I hadn't realized how much snow we had. I had just stayed in this building the whole time. I looked, the shelves looked sturdy. Maybe I could climb out of the roof.
I climbed the first shelf, safe, I continued to climb. The second shelf, safe, the final shelf. Crack.
My heart jumped a half a mile. I grabbed onto the opening of the roof I dangled about 5 feet from the ground I tried to pull myself up but my arms gave away.
I landed with a scream, I had landed on my ankle with full wait. I hoped it wasn't broke. I grabbed back onto the shelf and tried to hoist myself up. As soon as I gave pressure in my foot I screamed in agony. My ankle was broken. I couldn't move. I would have to stay here.
I knew I wouldn't make it to my twenties, I didn't even know if I was going to make it until I turned seventeen. I laid my head against the back of the building. I tried to soak in what had just happened.
I was a trouper though, I made it, I was rescued by the one that let me go, he was the reason I was hiding now.