In for the long run

Envian pulled me around the corridor, he then pulled me into his room. I sat myself on the bed beside the window. I stared out the window. A piece of me fell with every snowflake I watched danced in the wind. The grief set over me like a bunch of rain clouds.
Envian sat beside me and put his hands in his face. He mumbled something to himself, I couldn't make out what he said. I decided to ignore this and continue the awkward silence to continue. I looked around his room. Just a tv, a small desk with a chair that looked like Rosetta carved it.
I leaned back, I hit something. I narrowed my face into a hard looking expression, but eased it almost immediately. I felt around it was hard. It had what felt like metal. A lock. His diary. I would have to take it I would just have too.
"Rosetta, Rosetta." Envian looked up at me, but then back to his feet, "what am i going to do with you?"
"SEND ME BACK INTO THE COLD! SEND ME BACK TO FREEZE! SEND ME BACK INTO THAT FOREST TO DIE!" My eyes swelled with tears and my voice started to shake, "KILL ME FOR ALL I CARE! DO IT NOW! PLEASE!" I cried.
"Shhhh," he out a finger to my lip. "I'm not sending you anywhere!" His voice was calm and soothing. Yet I sit beside him, hands bloodied and tears steaming.
Rosetta walked in with a bucket of water and rags. She left after she handed the bucket to me. I didn't think she was listening. I scrubbed my hands in the bucket. I wanted the blood off my hands as soon as possible.
"I don't know," I took a pause, "what got into me..." I drew a long shaky breath.
I pushed the bucket of water away and dried my hands on my shirt.
Envian had gotten up and was pacing. He was thinking hard I could see it in his face. I couldn't tell what he was thinking but I knew it wasn't good.
I turned around and laid on his bed. I clenched his blankets as tight as I could. My knuckles turned white and I tried not to cry. He was scaring me. For one time in my life I hadn't had strong feelings for Envian. He was the one that could send me to death. My body started to shake.
Envian walked over to me and sat beside me, I sat up. I didn't know what to say or do. My anxiety took over for me though.
"Are you going to kill me? I-I mean I guess I would deserve it I guess I almost killed Lilian, I don't even know why!" I knew he heard the stress in my voice. I knew he heard the fear. I knew he heard a lot of emotions from inside me.
"I'm not going to kill you." He replied slowly and calmly, he was very quiet though. He reached over and grabbed me by the waist. He pulled me closer to him. I could feel my body temperature rise. He leaned in close and connected our lips. I felt my face get warm and my stomach felt like it had lost all gravity. I wrapped my arms around his neck. I had never felt so loved in my life.
He had broke away first. He had placed his forehead on mine. I kept my eyes closed. He released his arms from around my waist and went to walk away but I grabbed his arm. I gave him a look of amazement and bewilderment.
"I love you, and everyone else here cares about you." He said while grabbing onto my hand. He walked over and grabbed his phone. "It's only six." He walked over to me. He laid beside me and I could have sworn before I fell asleep. I could feel her cold stare.
     That diary was going to be the death of me, jealousy and anger would have consumed her, only if I hadn't lied to her.