The Older Sibling - Part 2

Start from the beginning

Lauren took a deep breathe and came out of the closet. She hoped the torture of being in the closet would end soon. She had been in there for way too long. 

~Lauren's outfit~

"Alright, what do we think?" Lauren asked hopefully

"This is it! You look amazing! She'll love it, whoever she is." Taylor replied excitedly, "Oh my goodness, it's 7! You have to get flowers and stuff, right? Come on, Lauren, hurry!" She practically pushed her out the door.

Lauren laughed to herself. Taylor was crazy, but definitely the good kind. She quickly packed everything they needed in the back of her car and dropped by a local flower shop for a bouquet of roses. After all the rushing and chaos, she found herself in front of the Cabello residence, filled to the brim with jitters nonetheless. She finally gathered the courage to ring the doorbell.

There was a series of crashes and frantic rushing. 

"OH MY GOD, SHE'S HERE."

"ALLY SHUT UP, SHE CAN PROBABLY HEAR YOU."

"ANSWER THE DOOR, I'M NOT DONE YET."

"FINE."

"HURRY!"

The door finally opened. "Heyyy Lauren," Ally said coolly, trying to cover up the recent panic, "Mila will be out in a sec, she's just getting changed. You know you should've seen her earlier. She was a MESS, it was cute really-"

"ALLY" Camila yelled from behind her and Lauren chuckled at the comedy happening between them,

Ally chuckled nervously, "Oops that's me, guess I'll just let you two go on. Bye, kids! Don't have too much fun!"

Camila stepped out from behind the door and Lauren was stunned.

Lauren laughed and handed Camila the flowers, "These are for you

Lauren laughed and handed Camila the flowers, "These are for you." She blushed accepting them, handed them to Ally to put in some water and they were off.

Their first stop was Stefano's a fancy Italian place nearby.  They were seated a table and given menus to look over. Any other time conversation would be lively and constant, but for some reason neither of them could find words to say. Butterflies were running rampant and awkward smiles were thrown back and forth.