The Older Sibling - Part 2

a/n you guys asked for the older sibling part 2 so here it is, sorry i've been gone for so long 

"Why are you smiling like that?" Camila asked Lauren as they drove to Camila's house to drop her off.

"Nothing. It's nothing. I'm just excited to take you out for our date tonight." She said with a grin.

Camila replied, clearly touched, "Awww babe, me too! What do you have planned?"

Lauren scoffed, "As if I'm going to tell you!"

"What's wrong with telling me? I'm going to find out anyways!" 

"Yeah, but that ruins the surprise. There's no suspense if I tell you now." Lauren smirked.

"God Lo, are you going to kill me? Because it kind of sounds like it." Camila laughed.

"Oh ha ha ha." She drew out sarcastically, "C'mon I just want it to be special." 

"Aw, babe, it will be! I'm so excited! I'll see you at 8!" Camila said as she got out of the car.

"Alright bye, love! Wear something cute!" Lauren yelled as she backed out of Camila's drive way.

Lauren wore a grin on her face the whole way home.

~At the Jauregui Home~

"Why are you smiling like that?" Taylor asked Lauren as she observed her unusually perky behavior from her position on the couch.

"Like what? I'm not smiling like anything! Can't I just smile and be happy? What's wrong with being happy? Why aren't you letting me be happy, Taylor?" Lauren rambled nervously. A key fact about this situation that caused Lauren to ramble was that Taylor didn't know that her older sister was dating her best friend.

"Woah, woah, woah. What's going on? What's got you all off your game?" Taylor questioned, actually concerned for her older sister.

"Oh pshhh nothing, just nothing." Taylor gave her a skeptical look, "Nothing! It's nothing, Taylor! Just let it go!"

"So what's her name?" Taylor asked subtly.

"What?! I mean what? How did-??" Lauren was filled with disbelief at her sister's spot on assumption.

"Ah don't worry about it, I have super powers. Just stick with that. Anyways, what's her name?" Taylor said nonchalantly.

"Irrelevant. You're not going to get her name. I know you're going to hunt her down so just quit it."

"Am not! What's her name? What's her name? What's her name?" Knowing her sister wasn't going to quit pestering her about it, she had to think fast.

"I HAVE A DATE TONIGHT." Lauren frantically yelled

"Oh my god! You should've said sooner! What time?"

"8?" Lauren replied hesitantly.

"That means you have to be there at 7:45 to make a good impression, but assuming the commute is at least 15 minutes, putting us at 7:30..."Lauren was amazed at how fast Taylor's brain worked as soon as she said date. "And I have a date tonight too, so if I'm going to help you find an outfit, do your makeup, and prep for all aspects of your date, we have to start...now." With that Taylor dragged her to the bathroom to start the process.

After 3 hours, Lauren felt like she had seen every shirt, skirt, pants, jeans, top, and shoes imaginable in their house.

"Alright, that last one screamed too much 'I'm thirsty and gay', so hopefully this one will be better." Taylor said from outside the closet Lauren was changing in.

Camren One-ShotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara