Chapter 12: We Know

Authors Note: Why is there an undo button on the keyboard? It deleted a big paragraph just now. -_-

Roberts P.O.V.

Tonight  was perfect and it was only getting better. It was about time for Mark, Jack, Pewds, and their girlfriends. I hear a knock on the door. Opening it I see Mark and Amy! "Come in! Make yourselves at home!"
At that moment (Y/N) comes sliding into the room with her huge smile. "Hey (Y/N)" they say in unison. "Hey guys! Come in I have soda!" They start laughing at her childish attitude.
Not long after that Jack and Felix appear at the door.
(Y/N) looks up. "Hey what game do you want to play?" Amy looks over at Mark with a devious smile. "What about truth or dare?" Everyone was ok with that answer so we played the game. All of us get in a circle on the floor.
After a few rounds Felix gets his turn to ask. "Hey (Y/N) truth or dare?" She wastes no time in answering, "Dare!" "Ok, I dare you to sit on Roberts lap. My face turns a dark shade of red. But (Y/N) keeps a smile on her face looking unfazed by the request.
She gets up and walks towards me, her (H/L) (H/C) hair moving with each step. There is weight on my leg suddenly. Looking down I notice her figure sitting on my lap innocently.
  "Mark truth or dare?" "A man like me can only choose a dare!" (Y/N) looks confused. "Damn I haven't thought this far." She mutters. "I dare you to do a handstand for twenty seconds!"
The rounds keep going as normal for a little while. Getting up to get a drink I return to everyone looking my way. It was Jacks turn to ask. "Robert truth or dare?" Sitting next to (Y/ N) I look up confidently and respond with "Dare."
"I dare you to kiss (Y/N)!" Looking over at (Y/N) I see her deeply blushing and looking over at Jack wide eyed. I don't know if I should or not but as soon as her cute blushing face looks over to see what I'm got to do.
I grab her by the shoulders and kiss her. It was only for a few seconds. We don't need to sit here making out in front of our friends. But man, it was a good kiss!
(Y/N) looks away from all of us with a tiny smile on her face. Her skin the shade of a tomato. Everyone is cheering and some are laughing.
"Don't worry (Y/N) we were watching the panel." said Marzia. "Oh." (Y/N) turns her face less red now. Still a present smile. "Ok, then that means I can still do this!" She sits back on my lap again.
Finally getting sick of the game, Jack suggests going to the playground up the street. (Y/N) jumps up and nods happily. "Yeah I wanna go on the swings!" Everyone else looked happy. It was late so we'd have the playground all to ourselves!

Thank you (Y/N), the world is finally brighter.