Chapter Twenty - One

Scar's POV

Michelle, Sean, Savannah and Chase had gone to their rooms, while Jay and I stayed in the living room, still crying in each others arms.

"Scar?" Jay whispered.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"I love you, I don't want you to go." He whispered, crying a little harder. He looked up at me and saw his eyes were blood shot, and his eyes still held unshed tears.

"I love you too Jay. You know I have to go, just don't worry, I'll come and visit in your dreams and stay with you in here." I smiled, pointing to his heart, "I'm doing this for our packs as well, me leaving will stop the rouges from coming. It's for everyone's protection, including yours." I explained, giving him a slight kiss on the lips.

"I don't want you to be in my dreams. I want you, as in here in the world, not as the Goddess. It hurts to think that I won't be able to hold you in my arms or sleep with you on my chest or snuggle on the sofa. The worst of it all is that everyone will be with their mates, all happy and giddy and I won't have you. You are the apple of my eye, thats why I have made my mind." He stated firmly, making me look at him confused.

"What do you mean?" I asked, frowning a little.

"I mean when you become the Moon Goddess, I'm going to hand down the Alpha title to Sean and commit suicide." He stated, I sat there with my eyes wide and mouth hanging when he said 'suicide'.

"Jay you c...c...can...can't do that! I won't let you do that!
When I'm the Goddess I'll give you another mate, one that's not weak or has a fucked up life like me. Jason, I'm sorry I couldn't be the mate that you're supposed to be with, I know I'm not beautiful and that I'm broken. I know you that you need a flawless mate that's not broken and has a wonderful life, but even if it hurts for me to think that. I know it's true. I still love you with all that I have in me." I weakly let out, trying pulling away from him but he just held me tighter.

"Scar, don't you dare say that, ever again. You're beautiful and you might be broken but you are everything I want and need. I don't want anyone else and you know what, I actually wanted you to be my mate because you're beautiful, funny and you're not scared to show your emotions, you're perfect for me, and I love you with all I have and much more. You're my life and you have always been my life. When you were with Beau, I was so jealous that you were in his arms and not mine." He informed. He looked into my eyes to show me that he's telling me the truth.

"Okay, but I think we should go to bed I'm tired." I yawned.

"Okay, come on sleeping beauty." He joked and picked me up bridle style.

"I'm going to miss this." I sighed snuggling closer to his chest.

"Me too." He replied.

When we reached the room, I changed into my pyjamas and got into the bed, while Jason was only in his boxers.

I snuggled into his chest and fell into a deep slumber.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was thinking that the 22nd chapter will be the last chapter *sniffles*

The next chapter will be long I promise.

I hope you liked this chapter

Vote if you enjoyed the chapter,

Comment your thoughts.

Until next time my lovelies

:) ;)

*EDITED*