Chapter Fifteen

Jason's POV

I woke up in a white room. Where am I? Just when I thought that, a doctor came in.

"Ah I'm so glad to see you awake. How are you felling?" The doctor asked, checking his clip board.

"I'm fine. Where am I?" I asked.

"You're in the hospital. Do you remember what happen and why you're here?" He asked, pointing a torch in my eyes, signally to follow the light of the torch with his finger.

"I remember being at my house with my friends sister and all her friends along with my sister, her brother came into the house drunk and then his sister driving is three to their house. I don't remember anything else." I replied.

"Well, that's a good sign. While your friends sister was driving, it started to rain pretty hard. She was swaying side to side and crashed into a truck, this is what the truck driver reported." He informed, "The good news is that her brother, you and her survived. You and her brother are good to go, but you have a broken leg, arm and three ribs." Before I could ask how Scar was he left and in came Sean.

"Hey man, how are you feeling?" Sean asked.

"Like shit. How's Scar?" I asked, when I asked the question, Sean looked scared.

"She's...in.... a coma." He whispered.

Once those words were out of his mouth, my world came crashing down and I had a huge outburst.

"SHE CAN'T BE IN A FUCKING COMA!!!!" I screamed. "Will this effect her cancer?" I asked, tears streaming down my cheeks. It feels like I'm not whole anymore, that a piece of me isn't there anymore.

"I don't know. Let me ask the doctor." Then Sean left the room.

Sean's POV

I ran out of the room in search for the doctor. When I saw him, I ran towards him.

"Doc can I ask you a question?" I asked him once I approched. him

"What is it?" He asked softly.

"Well my sister has....cancer, and I was wondering, is the accident going to make the cancer worse, or will it stay the same?" I asked, feeling my heart race inside my chest, while I was waiting for the answer.

"I have to do a few tests but I will be able to tell you in about an hour or two, is that okay?" He asked.

"Yeah, that's fine. Thank you doctor, for everything, we really appreciate it." I weakly smiled, walking back into Scar and Jays room.

When I walked in, I wish I hadn't.

Jay was screaming, yelling and crying. I could tell his wolf had taken over.

"Jay calm down it's going to be okay." I tried to convince him in a calming voice, placing my hand on his sholder

"Ho.....w ca...an y...you be s...soo ca....alm?" He asked between deep breaths.

"Because I know my sister. She's too strong for all of this and I also know that she will live though this even if it means being around for a week longer." I told him, honestly, he nodded, taking deep breaths.

"So what did the doctor say?" He asked.

"He said they have to take some test and that he will be able to tell us in an hour or two." I explained, he just odded again.

"Can I see her?" He asked, I nodded and gave him the crutches that he needs to use. I opened the curtain to her room and almost died.

There was an IV tube sticking out of her arm, an oxygen tube up her nose and other things that i can't name.

"Baby, you have to make it. We just mated you can't leave me now, who is going to help me with the pack? If you go, I won't be able to live or take care of the pack, no matter if you want us to be mates or not. I know we agreed to take it slow and that I had to convince you that I'm serious about us. If you die, I die, because I can't live without you baby girl, I love you so much." i
I heard Jay say to a very peaceful yet really pale Scar.

I left the room to give them some time alone and for Jay to vent his feelings to Scar.

Jason's POV

When I saw Scar looking so pale yet peaceful, I felt like I was dying. What will happen if Scar died?

I just got her back after the dick move of me rejecting her three years ago, even though she says she loves me andforgives me I was still a total dick and asshole to her

'NO SHIT!' My wolf shouted in my head

'I REGRET IT OKAY, WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT!' I growled.

'YOU STILL HURT HER!' He growled back.

"Scar, baby, if you're listening, I want you to know that I love you with all my heart. I always have it's just that I was to over powered with the Alpha power to even notice. When I was younger I prayed to the Moon Goddess to make you my mate. I always hated the way the people at school would treat you, but did I do anything? NO!!! I was a total ass to you and I'm so sorry, baby. If it wasn't for me you would have able the live longer than 2 months. I promise you that you will live longer, you have to, I wouldn't be able to live without you. When you pass, Scar, I swear on evrything that is holy that I will leave behind you and I mean it. I love you so much Scar that no one will ever know how much I love you, not even yourself, after all you are my little girl, you always have been. Let me tell you a little secret. When we first started high school, and we were always in the same classes together, it wasn't to bully you. It was to get closer to you." I wiped the tears that left my eyes, "I love you Scar that is all you have to know. I love you with all that I am. I know that you don't trust me as your mate yet, but I will do everything to make you trust me." I was determined to make her mine. After I finished what I wanted to say and walked out of the room and in the hall where Sean was talking to the doctor.

"Thanks doc." Was all I got from the whole conversation.

"Sean , what did he say?" I asked, once I was standing in front of him.

"He said that the crash did do something to the cancer and..." He stopped, his voice quivered.

"And what?" I pushed, I was terrified of what he was going to say next.

"And she only has one month to live." He whispered sadly as the tears started to fall out of his eyes.

She has one month left to live?

Once those words were processed in my mind, the water works started.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vote if you enjoyed the chapter,

Comment your thoughts.

Until next time my lovelys

*EDITED*