Chapter Eleven

Savannah's POV

When Jason left the only one in in the main room was Chase and I.

"Hey." He greeted walking over to me.

"Hi." I replied, taking in a deep, shaky breath.

"How are you?" He asked, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Eh you?" I asked, cocking my head to the side. He just smiled for a while before answering.

"Not good." He answered, his smile disappearing.

"How come?" I questioned.

Why would he be smiling one minute and then the next his smile disappears?

"Because I was being a total jerk to the girl I'm in love with and hope that she would forgive me, which I don't think she will because I was a total prick to her." He answered.

"Oh." Was all I could could muttered, feeling heart broken.

He was in love with some other girl, I guess I deserve it. He saw me having sex with some other guy, why would he be in love with me?

After coming out of my thoughts, I saw him walk towards me, I reacted by walking back. He was in love with someone, why is he walking closer. I know he's a couple feet away from me, but that's not the point.

"What are you doing? Don't you want the girl you're in love with?" I asked, confused.

"You don't get it do you?" He asked, smiling down at me.

Don't get what? He's in love with another girl, I think I get what he's talking about, but I wouldn't tell him that.

"What do you mean?" I questioned.

"I was talking about you." He stated.

Me?! He's in love with me! I smiled. But, he told me all those horrible things to me when he saw me having sex, that thought caused my smile to fall off my face.

"Oh. What about all those things you told me?" I asked.

"I didn't mean them. I was mad, how would you act if you caught me in bed with another girl?" He asked.

Hell to te fucking no! No one touches my mate and stays alive! A chucked cut my thoughts short.

"If anyone gets near you, I will rip that bitches head off!" I snarled.

"Don't worry, there is no one else. You're the only one for me. Believe it or not but I'm already starting to fall in love with you." He whispered in my ear. The truth behind his words made me believe him.

"Me too." I smiled, looking him dead in the eyes telling him that I mean what I've just said.

"Come here." He sweetly told me, opening his arms so I could fit.

His arms where calling for me to enter them. I ran towards him, not wanting to waste any time walking towards him as I needed to feel his warmth around me.

"I love you." I whispered in his ear, feeling him shiver in my embrace as I told him that.

"I love you too." He whispered in my ear, "Why don't we go to the bedroom and get to know each other better?" He suggested. I nodddd in reply, he then picked me up bridal style, causing me to giggle.

When we got up to his room, we started telling everything about each other. I started with my story once we entered his room, which is one of the guest rooms.

"My full name is Savannah Evans, I'm 18 going to be 19 on the 2nd of December, which is in one week and three days from now. Jason is my only brother, my parents died when I was 10, we were attacked by rogues. If you're wondering why I hate Scarlett so much it's from jealousy. When we were 9 we were like sisters. We did everything together, we even had each others things in each others houses because we wouldn't leave each others sight not for a moment." I paused, laughing at the memory, "When we were 10, my parents died and she still had hers. I still stayed in her house, but she was all over her parents. Hugging them calling them mummy and daddy. Then you had me, I no one, not even Jay would look at me. One of the reasons why I turned into a total bitch and whore. Hopefully they will be able to forgive me." I sighed softly in hope, "Your turn." I smiled, looking at him.

"Well, my full name is Chase Brown, as you know my father is the current alpha, Charlie. I'm 19 going to be 20 on the 20th of January. My mother died when I was 12. When I was 11 we were the best family. We were really happy, going to pack meetings, helping other pack members. Then when I turned 12 there was a fire in the kitchen, everyone was outside playing football, except my mum because she wasn't feeling too well with being pregnant, so she stayed in bed. Being the stubborn woman she was, she told the pack to have fun and play. My father and I tried to change her mind, but being the suborn woman she was, she insisted that we go out and play with the rest of the pack. After a couple of hours, we saw was my father screaming on the floor, yelling that his body felt like it was being set on fire, that's when we all turned to the house and saw it in flames. The only thing on my mind was that she was gone and left us, dad, the pack and I. All these years I've been training to be alpha. Even after all these years, on her anniversary he would spend hours in the cemetery or in his room crying and every year he would say that he would be with her soon, as soon as I turn 20 and I can take over the pack. He's planing on killing himself nor me or the pack can stop him. He is too stubborn, more than my mum." He chuckled under his breath, "When she died the only time he spoke to me was when we had to train or at pack meetings. If I needed to talk to him as a son and not future Alpha, he would either ignore me or say that he was busy. To tell you the truth, I don't think he loves me as a son anymore, I feel like he is shunning me from his life." He whispered sadly.

"Why don't you try talking to him? Or at least ask him why he is acting like this towards you." I tried to give him the best advise I could because I should try that with Jason sometime.

"Would you come with me?" He asked, hopefully.

"Sure, you want to go now?" I asked.

"Why not?" He shrugged and with that we were making our way to his fathers room.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do you guys think of this chapter?

Vote if you enjoyed the chapter,

Comment your thoughts.

Till next time.

*EDITED*