Chapter Nineteen

Scar's POV

"I am Beau (Bee-u is how you pronounce the name) and I'm Scar's ex boyfriend, until she turned 16 and didn't want anything to do with me." Beau spat harshly glaring at me.

"Beau, you know that isn't true. You know why I broke it off and I had a perfectly good explanation." I fired back.

You see, when I was 14 I started dating Beau. He was so nice, caring and loving, everything that I wanted. That was, until I turned 15. He started beating and stabbing me. He started to be aggressive. His sister knew what was happening but she did nothing to stop him, actually, she would grin at me and encourage him to carry on.

One day he took it too far. If it wasn't for my brother, I would have lost my viginity. He was going to rape me when my brother buged in and saw that Beau was on top of me, let me give you a little flashback...

*FLASH BACK*

I was in Beau's house at the time in the living room on the sofa, when Misty, Beau's sister, came in smirking. I looked behind her and saw Beau with black eyes, meaning his wolf had taken control.

"Beau, are you okay?" I asked shaky.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP SCARLET!" He yelled, using my full name. He would only do that when he was angry or really really pissed off.

"Beau, wh-wha-what's going on?" I stutted.

"WHAT DID I JUST TELL YOU! FOR FUCK SAKE SCARLET! WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST SAY??!!" He growled, getting more irritable by the second.

I stayed silent and just stared at him in horror.

'What is he going to do to me?'

Just when I thought that,he started stalking towards me with his black eyes. He was staring in my eyes and his lips curled up into an evil smirk.

"Misty would you mind leaving to room for a little bit? I have to tell Scarlett something realllllll quick." He smirked at her, carrying on the word 'real' for a little bit.

"Sure." Was her reply and she skipped out of the room, happily, as if she didn't have a care in the world.

"TAKE OFF YOUR CLOTHES!" He growled and I stood there in shock.

"W-why?" I stuttered in question.

"BECAUSE I FUCKING SAID SO! NOW DO IT!!" He yelled angrily.

I started to strip off my clothes, tears streaming down my face. I wanted to save myself for my mate, but I guess that's not going to happen.

When I was done stripping I looked up and saw that Beau had already stripped off his clothes. He was now looking at me hungily.

Beau stalked towards me and pushed me down roughly on the sofa and positioned himself, but before thrusting himself into me he whispered,

"You're going to enjoy this." He then positioned himself again but this time, he was disturbed by the door being taken off it's hinges.

"GET OFF MY SISTER YOU SICK ASSHOLE!!" Yelled what sounded like my brothers voice, I turned to face the door and sighed in relief to see Sean standing there.

*END OF FLASH BACK*

That's what happend. That is also the last time I ever saw him because Jay's father forbid him in the packs land ever again.

"And what is that excuse?" He asked inoccently.

"My excuse is that you were going to rape me and then god knows what else!!" I yelled causing Michelle growled disgusted.