Chapter Six

Scar's POV

When we got to the front door of the pack house, Chase knocked on the door. After a while the door opened and my mate was revealed. I looked into his eyes, but said nothing.

"Welcome to the Moon Shadow Pack, I'm Alpha Jason Evans, come in." Jason introduced himself, a smile on his face as he opened the door a little more to let us in.

I walked towards him so that I could walk into the pack house, when I was stopped by Jason.

"I know who you are. I just can't put my finger on it." He stated, squinting his eyes, trying to figure where he knew me from.

"I don't know what you're talking about Alpha, I've never met you before so leave me alone." I spoke, fiercely.

I walked past him so that I could follow Chase but his arm grabbed my hand, making sparks shoot all over my body.

"It's you! Scar, I've been waiting for you! I'm so glad you're back! I missed you so much! Where have you been!?" He questioned in shocked, shoving me into his arms, giving me a tight hug. I know I shouldn't like being in his arms, but what can I say, he's my mate, of course I like being near him.

"Let her go, asshole!" I heard Chase yell from behind me.

"Why?! She's my mate, I deserve to hold her!" Jay yelled back, making his chest vibrate.

"Jason let me go! You lost your mate the day that you rejected me! You have no right to do anything against my will! So stay the hell away from me!" I yelled, pushing his chest but he held me tighter, not letting me go.

"No! You're my mate, I don't care!" He stated, give me a little squeeze.

"Yeah, exactly, you don't care, now let go of me before I kick your ass!" I yelled, and pushed his chest with all my strength.

"You'll see, I'll win you back, now let's go in, I need you to see someone." He said, finally letting go and going into the pack house.

"You okay?" Chase asked, concerned.

"Yeah, I'm fine" I lied.

"Come on, let's go inside and see what that asshole want's you to see." He said, draping his arm over my shoulder. I nodded and we made our way into the pack house and following Jason's scent.

Once we got into the living room Chase pulls me with him to where his father and Jason where standing and the both packs.

"Hello Scar glad you could join us, the Alpha has someone that he want's you too see, but I bet that he already told you that." Charlie informed.

"Yeah, he did." I sighed, looking up at Jason.

"So who did you want me to see? I hope that I'll like this." I said, glaring at him.

"It depends." He said, then he got this concentrating look, meaning that he is communicating with someone through the mind link.

After a few minutes I heard foot steps coming down the stairs. I looked up once the person reached the bottom of the stairs.

I turned to Chase and hugged him tight once I saw who the person was.

"Sweetie, what's wrong?" Charlie asked, concerned.

"That's my brother." I whispered so that only Charlie, Michelle and Chase could hear me.

'Are you sure you're okay?' Chase asked though the pack link that we share with the whole pack, meaning the whole pack was listening.

'Yeah, I'm fine.' I replied back, turning to face my brother who looked really hungover. Did I do this to him? I thought to myself.

"Sean?" I whispered, loud enough for him to listen but I guess he didn't hear me.