"I need to talk to Zayn or maybe you can! You're his best friend! Tell h-"

"Woa woa woa Hold on!! You want me to force Zayn to ditch Perrie and date Liam?"

"No! I just want you to help Zayn realise what he feels for Liam"

"He doesnt feel anything, Harry! Stop it!"

"You cant see it??? Zayn is so into Liam, Louis! I know he is- I- I think Zayn is just being oblivious of his own fee-"

"And you know what I think? I think you're  just being blind in your brother's love and taking my best friend as a toy, your little brother is crying for"

"Jesus!! No Louis! I know Zayn" Harry tries to explain, beside trying his best to ignore Louis' comments on Liam.

"And I know him better than you! You can't force him to love Liam nor Will I" Louis growls and folds his hand defensively.

Harry chuckles darkly at Louis and nods "If what Zayn feel about Liam is not real? Then what I feel about you isn't real as well"

"OH GREAT!! NOW YOU GONNA BREAK UP WITH ME? FIRST WE KEEP OUR RELATIONSHIP LOW PROFILE, JUST SO THAT PEOPLE CAN NEVER THINK THAT YOU ARE DISTRACTED AND CORNER HIM. THIS ALL FOR SOMEONE WHO IS NOT EVEN YOUR REAL BROTHER?" Louis yells loudly but the next moment his breathe hitches on seeing Harry dark face and pointed eyes raging anger.

"I-I didnt me-an to s-say th-that!" Louis shutters and slowly moves back but Harry was quick to grab his wrist and pull him closer.

His grip hurtful and strong as ever. "You know the base of Love is trust and what you just said gave me trust issues, babe"

"I-I didnt mean to bring that-"

"Keep your voice down because my little brother is just the next door and I dont want him to hear a word coming from your shitty mouth"

Harry's hurtful words catches Louis offgaurd "l-look Haz! Am really sorr-"

"You just know one side of the story dont you?" Harry cuts him, just reciprocating what Louis did minutes ago.

"You know Louis, I was ten when I first met Liam, he was about 8 I guess" Louis tries to struggle and break free though Harry's painful grip but he was just way too strong and angry at the moment. He didnt even seen to pay attention at Louis' struggle.

"The day I first saw Liam was also the last day I saw my dad and ever since that- everyday of my fucking life I hated Liam! I always blamed him for Dad's departure!"

"Two fucking years I tortured him like a bully- in an every way possible. Use to push him in rain puddles so he can fall sick and watch mum scold him for hours. Use to tear his homework so that he can get beatings at school. Always teased him for being mute. I DID EVERY POSSIBLE THING" tears circles in Harry's eyes as he recalls the way he was.

"Two years later after I got in a fight with my classmate, his senior brothers started looking for me. I still remember hiding and trembling behind a park bench with Liam beside me!"

"They came to the ground and started calling my name and at that time I was too scared to even move" Harry chuckles and tears fell down his eyes "It was then the first time I heard Liam's small voice telling me that he got this. You knkw what he did?He went out and claimed that he is Harry"

Louis eyes gasp opens in shock.

"I watched him getting punched and kicked one after one but he didn't exposed me!" Harry sniffs and drops Louis' wrist to wipe his tears "He was admitted in the hospital and was in coma for 6 months! When I told my Mum that I was right there when Liam was getting hit she slapped me hard saying I don't deserve him." Harry bites his bottom lip and helplessly looks at Louis. He green eyes reflecting the pain he was feeling "I dont, right?" He asks And more tears crawls down through his green eyes.

"Harry I-"

"After 6 months when I met Liam I asked him why he did that when I tortured him and you know what he said???" Harry forcefully grabs Louis' arm making his eyes go wide in fear.

"He said he did it because Im his elder brother!" Harry pounded at Louis and his stare was full with anger and pain.

"DONT- DONT EVER DARE TO SAY THAT LIAM IS NOT MY BROTHER! BECAUSE HE IS AND NO FUCKING THING CAN CHANGE THAT!!!!. FOR NOW DO ME A FAVOUR AND LEAVE!" Harry pushes Louis, making him take two steps back.

"Haz-"

"JUST FUCKING LEAVE" Harry growls and points at the door.

Louis bites his lower lip and slowly takes a step towards Harry and brings up his hand to touch his face when he abruptly moves back, freezing his hand in mid air.

"Don't!" Harry dismisses.

"Hazza I-"

"Please leave" Harry begs and turns away.

Louis knew he broke Harry's heart by reviving his darkest regret. But what can he possibly do now?

He cant help the tears flooding down his own eyes but neither can he help Harry's tears from falling.

He quietly walks towards the door and opens it to leave when he hears Harry's voice.

"You know why I think Zayn is into Liam? Because that night when be sneaked in my room, he said exactly the words I tell you....

You make me feel like home "