63. Never Fall, Unless You Can Catch Yourself

Start from the beginning

“Thank God, okay what” he asked now arms crossed. “I” I said my thumb pointed towards my chest “Am Going” I said as he nodded “Okay going where?” he asked “ON A DATE!” I squealed again. “I’m going on a date Harry!” I kept on squealing jumping, skipping around him

“Hold on, you’re going on a date? When?”

“Tonight”

“Do I know him?” he asked

“Yeah, kinda, I don’t know, do you?” I asked him

“Whatever, just so you know, I don’t really like the idea of you going on a date but, if he makes you happy then, alright” he said

“Thank you brother” I squealed, again for the hundredth time today. I ran towards him tackling him into a hug

“I can’t believe I’m letting you out tonight” he whispered “I can’t believe it either”

“Why did you grow up so fast?” he asked “I don’t know”

“Just so you know Y/N Styles, if he made you cry, I have a gun” he said, that made me laugh

“Wait are you serious?” “No Y/N, I’m Harry. Of course I’m serious!” that made me laugh “Go on and fix yourself up, I know you’ve been wanting to dress up since you arrived home”

“Yiieeeeee thanks again Harry” I said letting go of him and running upstairs to my room

“Before you leave I need to approve your outfit first!” he screamed and I just rolled my eyes “Crazy over protective pumpkin head”

HARRY’S P.O.V

It’s been hours since she went inside, God, girls, they take too much time getting ready.

Even though I don’t really like the thought of her going on a date, well as long as she’s happy it’s alright and I can’t really stop her can I? Besides, she’s seventeen, she can do whatever she wants, but she needs to ask me first. Well whatever, I think I can give her a little freedom.

“So how do I look?” she said walking down the stairs then twirling when she reached the final step. I can say, she really grew up beautifully.

“Who are you?” I asked teasingly “H” she whined “Really, how do I look? Do I look okay? Do you think I should’ve applied thicker make up? Should I wear heels? Do you think he’ll like my dress? Can you-”

“Y/N, seriously stop. You don’t have to change anything. If he likes you he wouldn’t care if you’d wear pyjamas on your date. Besides, you look beautiful” I told her “Thank you Harry” she said hugging me
“I’m glad you wore the dress I gave you”

“Actually, it’s the only dress I own”

“What about the one from Gemma?”

“Let me rephrase that, it’s the only dress I own that is approved by you” she said her hand on her hip.

“Good” I gave her the dress when she turned sixteen and I never saw her wear it once. Well she’s always that ripped skinny jeans and oversized shirt gal so yeah. It’s a knee length baby pink dress with a thin bow and whatnot, you can use your own imagined dress if you want and she paired it with a white socks and vans, don’t worry the description is pretty horrendous but really the overall outfit looks cute.

We sat on the sofa then watch whatever the t.v is showing.

“Y/N, what time is your date?” I asked her as she bites her nails, a little habit of hers when she’s nervous “7 o’clock” I glanced at the wall clock “Goodness Y/N, you’re less than an hour early, are you really that excited?”