Chapter 70

jasminxo : good luck to my favorite person with your last race! We can do it! <3 maxverstappen1 #soinlove #AbuDhabiGP

I'm sitting by the pitwall with my headset on, turning everything that I need on. Max is with his car on the grid, talking with Marcel about last minute things. I'm nervous, but also excited. After today, we know who will be World Champion. So many people have asked me who I want it to be and I answered with Nico, as he has never done it before.

Soon, the drivers are getting in their cars. Femke sits down next to me with a smile on her face. Daniel has secured 3rd position in the championship, so nothing is on the line for them. Max can get 4th position, but it will be hard to do.

On the monitor, I see that Max is sat in his car with everything on.

"Max, can you hear me?" I ask, just to be sure.

"Good. Just want to say good luck and remember to also enjoy it. Last race of the season, let's do this!" I tell him, making myself smile, thinking back at the season he has had. It's incredible.

"Thank you, Jas! You enjoy it too and don't stress to much!" he replies. I smile and nod to myself. I don't feel nervous. And that is a first. I always feel nervous when Max has to race. Not today. I'm happy and excited.

The formation lap is starting and the entire team runs back to the garage. I smile at them, knowing I'll see them next year again like this.

I check the data on the car during the formation lap, seeing everything seems alright. And although Max starts from 6th, I'm convinced he'll end up more to the front. Everyone is hoping on a podium, but every position he finishes seems to be alright for me.

The cars line up at the start again, ready to go. I look at Femke and then at Christian, smiling at the two of them.

The lights turn off and the cars are off. Lewis has a good start, staying in front. After the first corner, Max spins, making my eyes widen. I'm glad to see he seems to be only turning once and with his front to the front, so he can drive away, but he's last.

"Okay, you've shown in Brazil that you can overtake, show it again" I tell him, not worrying about it yet. I know what he can do and he knows it too.

"This is going to be fun" Max replies, the smile clear in his voice. I smile at him. Max overtakes a few people in the first few laps, climbing up in a good speed. People are pitting soon and that means Max moves more to the front. Right before I box him, he's in P2, even in front of Nico.

"Okay, box this lap, Max"

"Copy" Max comes in and gets new tyres, going back out and racing the race.

Max finishes his race in 4th position. Daniel 5th. Lewis won the race with Nico being second and Sebastian third. Nico finishing on the podium means only one thing ; he is the World Champion.

"Great race, Max! Very well done! Amazing recovery and great moves out there. You can be very proud of yourself!" I say through  the radio. 

"Thank you, Jas! And a very, very big thank you for the entire team for always being ready to work on the car and helping me through everything. To the pitcrew for being quick as ever. And to Christian and Dr Helmut, thank you for giving me a great car! I owe you all big time!" Max says through the radio, while driving his outlap. I smile brightly while  I look at Christian. He is smiling as well, very brightly.

"Max Verstappen, you are an amazing driver. You gave us memorable moments this season and I'm looking forward to the ones coming next year!" Christian answers him. Femke and I are then allowed to get away from the pitwall and to our drivers. I first run to the Mercedes garage as quick as I can. I can see people congratulating each other. But I see the person I want to see. I run to her and pull her in a hug when I can.

"Your man did it! Congratulations Vivian!" I tell her, hugging the blonde tight. I can feel her laughing, but also crying. I know how much it has cost Nico and her.

"Thank you so much, Jas!" she tells me, holding onto me tightly. It's like she just needs a hug from a friend and not just from team members. I can see more people coming towards her, so I let go of her.

"I'll see you tonight!" I tell her as she wipes away some tears. She nods and goes to other people wanting to talk to her. I just make my way back to the Red Bull garage. I can see everyone hugging each other. I can see Rose talking to Roy, who is alone right now. Max's family was in the hospitality area, so they have to come here as well.

I jump onto Marcel, hugging him as well. He chuckles and pulls me tight.

"We did it, Jassy!" he tells me, making me smile. My cheeks are going to hurt after tonight. And my head probably tomorrow morning, as we're going out to celebrate the season, off course.

"We did it! I'm so proud of this team!" I tell Marcel. I hug Roy as well, before Victoria runs towards him. I hug Jos and Sophie as well, congratulating them with the amazing season their son had.

After a while, I hear cheers erupting in the garage. That means Max is here. I turn around from Sophie and see Max walking straight towards me. He pulls me into his arms, kissing me. More cheers erupt as I feel Max smile. I haven't yet stopped smiling, so off course I was now still smiling.

When Max pulls away from me, he goes to Marcel, Roy, his family and then the other team members. Christian comes in and hugs Max before hugging me.

"Where are my favorite Dutch people?!" another voice yells through the garage of Max. Daniel is running towards Max and me. He pulls us both in for a group hug, soon feeling that Femke is joining us. Her shirt and hair are wet, which means she was at the podium ceremony of Seb, him probably making sure she got a champagne shower.

"I love you all!" Daniel calls, causing people around us to laugh, but we just hug tighter.

---

I'm finally ready for the party. Marcel and Rose are walking with us to the venue, so we're waiting for them right now.

Max comes out of the bathroom, completely dressed for the party. He is wearing jeans and a dark grey shirt, that is hugging his muscular body tight. His hair is filled with gel and styles perfectly. He comes over to me and hugs me. He smells great as well.

"You look hot" he tells me, smirking at me. My hair is curled and my make-up is dark. I am wearing a tight black skirt and a crop top, all in black. And off course, black heels.

A knock on the door making Max walk away from me. Marcel and Rose walk in. I giggle when I see that Rose is completely in black as well. I pull her towards a mirror as she gets her phone out, taking a picture of our outfits. She sends it to me and before we go, I quickly post it.

jasminxo : ready to party! Loving this girl! <3 babyrose

----------------------------------

OMYGOD

Chapter 70....

I've never ever written so many chapters in a story! And the story is not finished yet!

I've already thought of how to start the sequel and the name and cover are all done!

The name is the sequel will be

Grand Prix of Life

Can't wait for you all to read it, but first, writing a few more chapters for this story!

xxxxxx <3