Chapter 4

edited : 26-12-2016•

~Jasmin

I am standing in front of my mirror, inspecting my outfit. I have school from 9 till 4 today. Such a long day, I hate monday.

I am wearing black high waist skinny jeans and a white crop top. I decide to take a picture and post it on Instagram.

jasminxo : Ready for school

jasminxo : Ready for school... #can'tkeeppushing

I just lock my phone and grab everything I need and walk downstairs. I put on a pair of black heels and sit down at the table. I grab an apple and eat it. I grab my phone again and see likes and comments.

babyrose : cutie! see you soon :D xxxx

meganlove : beauty! xx

jackyhart : gorgeous babe <3 xx

And then I see a comment that I did not expect.

maxverstappen1 : wow! xx

I actually blush while reading that comment. I get a lot of texts from friends right now, but I ignore them all. Rose, Megan and Jacky will hear everything at school.

I do open my whatsapp and scroll through the chats to see if I should answer someone. I get to two chats.

Shawn : hey

Shawn : do you have a new boyfriend ?

Shawn is my ex boyfriend. We broke up because he cheated on me, with a former good friend of mine, Eve.

Me : none of your business

Max : morning!

Max : you look beautiful! x

Me : morning!

Me : oh stop it, you're making me blush

Me : but thank you

I put my phone in my bag and decide to just go to school now. I have to take the train, but Megan is in that train, luckily. So I just walk towards the train station and wait for Megan.

In the train on our way to school, Megan asked me a lot about Max. I didn't tell her anything yet.

"You're gonna have to wait till we're at school, so I can tell you, Rose and Jacky at the same time" I say. Megan whines about that, but gives in, eventually.

We meet up with Rose and Jacky at the train station and walk a few minutes to school. They keep asking questions, but I want to wait till we're at school, so less people will hear about it. We still have 15 minutes before our first class starts, so we just sit down in the cafeteria. They all look at me and raise their eyebrows, waiting for me to start.

"Okay, so my dad took me to Barcelona to watch the Grand Prix. After the qualifying, which is on saturday, we went back to the hotel and had dinner. Afterwards, I had to go to the bathroom, so I went to find it. On my way, I bumped into someone, who turned out to be Max. We talked a bit and he asked for my number. We text and apparentely, he found my Instagram" I tell.

"So, that's everything?" Rose asks, clearly not believing that I told everything.

"Well, he wants to take me out to have a drink, to make up for knocking me to the floor" I say. Rose squeels. I have always thought that she's secretely into Formula 1. She just doesn't want to admit it. But now, I just look at her with a raised eyebrow.

"You deserve so much and I think he'd be great for you" she says with a big smile. Rose is amazing. She's probably my best friend from the girls. She is always happy and is always there for me when I need her.

"Thank you babe" I say.

"We need to hear everything okay? As soon as something happens, text us!" Jacky says. I nod and giggle.

"I have an idea!" Megan then yells. We all look at her while she takes out her phone and taps away. Moments later, all of our phones buzz. I unlock mine and smile at my screen.

Megan has added you to a groupchat : Masmin gossip squat <3

I laugh at the name.

"What's Masmin?" Jacky asks. I look at Megan and she gets a smirk on her face.

"The ship name of Max and Jasmin" she answers. Rose laughs and I just shake my head. The bell rings and we walk upstairs to our first class, English.

After a really long school day, I let myself fall onto my bed. I put on some music and softly sing along to songs that I know well. I have a few songs that I love and have on repeat. I'm just happy I survived school. I'm just done with it. But in a few months, I'll be done. It's may now and I graduate in July. Two more months of exams and studying.

My phone starts buzzing and I quickly unlock it.

Max : did you survive ? :O

Me : i did!

Max : good! how was it?

Me : awfull, but i got to see my girls, so all is good

Max : i saw them commenting on your picture, are those your best friends?

Me : yea, Rose, Megan and Jacky :)

Max : they seem nice ;)

Me : how was your day?

Max : well, good. I got home and put my trophy in my room hah

Me : does it look good ? ;)

Max : very! but anyway, wednesday huh ?

Me : I'd like that (:

Max : you live close to Amsterdam right ?

Me : yea, why ?

Max : I'll come to Amsterdam then, we can have a drink there?

Me : yea sure! should i pick you up at central station then?

Max : i'll come by car, so maybe at a car park?

Me : parking is so expensive in Amsterdam. Why don't you come to my town, it's smaller and cheaper ;)

Max : sure, just give me an address and i'll go there

Me : okay, let me figure out where to go and i'll give you the address later

Max : okay :D