Giving Thanks.

"Ollie you have exactly 30 minutes to get ready." dad informed me.

"Shit!" I muttered and jumped off the bed.

I grabbed my toiletries and went to the basement bathroom.

Thirty minutes was not enough! I had my hair to wash , dry, and curl. Then I had to do my make - up, and pack (which I should have done last night).

I hurriedly stripped and jumped into the shower. I let the water run over me and soak my hair before I began to shampoo my hair.

As I massaged my scalp I started to see that the soap bubbles were slowly turning green.

I wash the shampoo out of my hair, but the green was still there. I step out if the shower and looked into the mirror.

MY. FUCKING.HAIR WAS GREEN!!!

It wasn't even a nice green either. It was a bluish green color.

I was so pissed!

I opened my shampoo bottle and looked inside. Hair dye. They put fucking hair dye in my shampoo bottle.

I threw on a towel and stormed upstairs.

They were all in the kitchen, Andres, Addison, Neo, Khoi, Theo, and Dad. They all turn to look at me.

"WHAT THE FUCK DUDE?! " I screamed. "Why the fuck would you put hair dye in my shampoo?!"

"I keep telling y'all not to touch my shit, and what did you do? That's right, touch my shit!" I continued.

"The hell is your problem?! My hair is green! green!" I began crying.

"It's okay honey," dad said hugging me.

"It's not !" I cried. "My hair is green!"

"Who did it?" Dad asked.

"Those two assholes right there!" I replied pointing to Addison and Andres.

Dad sighed. "Did you try washing it out?"

"It not coming out!"

"You guys did her dirty" Theo said half laughing.

And of course the two of them were dying of laughter.

"Well you're going to have to keep it that way because we don't have enough time to go to the store." dad said.

"I have to go to Thanksgiving with my hair green?" I cried.

"I'm afraid so, now go get dressed we have to leave in 15 minutes." dad said.

I go back to retrieved my stuff and went back to my room. I sifted through my closet and took out the most appropriate clothing I could find.

I decided to let my hair air dry. I didn't put on make-up , I just put on this really nice casual just-above-the-knee black dress, and my black vans.

At approximately 5:40 p.m my brothers and I crammed into dads minivan. Addison, and Neo sat in the back. Khoi, Andres, and I sat in front, and of course Theo called shotgun.

After we were all seated we set off on a three and a half hour journey to Aunt Clarence's.

"I should have gotten the front seat since I'm the only girl," I argued.

"You know what they say," Theo said.

"No I don't." I replied.

"I don't give a fuuuuckkk!"

And of course the idiots were laughing.

"You walked straight into that one," Neo laughed.

"Guys don't be a dick to your sister.." dad said. "So Theodore how is college?"