Revenge is sweet.

I still didn't get Andres and Addison back for farting in my face, so I'm going to do it today.

I decided on something simple but effective.

I'd go to the store and buy some rope , rice, and mini sacks.

1. Fill sacks with rice. (Make sure it's heavy but not too heavy.)

2. Next tie the rope unto the door. (it should be long enough to hit the genitals.)

3. Tie rice bag to rope (properly!) , set trap and watch it in motion.

*I sit and wait for the first victim*

First victim was non other than Mr. Andres himself. I watched him climb the stairs , open the door , and scream.

"FUCK!" he yelped holding on to his crotch.

"Ha!" I laughed.

"I swear to God I'm going to kill you" he whimpered/ threatened.

Victim #2, Addison. He seemed like he was in a rush since he ran ever so quickly up the stairs.

He pulled open the door and WHAM!

He ran straight into it when it was in full on swing mood. I actually felt that for him.

He fell to the floor wheezing , and his face was red.

"My balls!" he cried out. "My precious fucking balls!"

He literally started crying.

"FUUUUUCKKKKKK!!" He screamed.

"Well shhhiiittt... " I sighed. "Now I feel bad for doing this to them."

Pysch! motherfuckers got what they deserved.

Dad called all of us down to the den to discuss what just went on. Addison and Andres are sitting and they both have ice on their packages. I was read my punishment which was dish duty for a week!

A whole week!

"Nice!" Neo whispered then high gived me.

"Ohhhh!!! my balls!" Khoi mocked Addison.

"I swear to God I'm going to kill you Ollie!" Neo mocked Andres.

The three of us started laughing our asses off. Dad wanted to laugh too, but he had to keep his parent mode on.

"Shut up!" Andres shouted.

"HA. HA. !" I said in their faces.

They were so pissed. 😂😂😂😂😂