End of week.

So the first week of high school was as bad as I thought it would be. I had made a "friend " . I only said friend like that because we are still in that awkward acquaintance stage but whatever. We exchanged numbers though, sounds kinda weird when I put it like that.

I sat criss cross applesauce on my bed scrolling through Facebook. As I see the pictures of my past classmates , I thank God that my dad sent me to a private school .

*Vvvrrrmmm* my phone vibrated.

I picked it up , and saw that it was a text from Kace.

Kace : hey 👋

Me: Hey 👋

Kace: wyd? 😀

Me: on the Internet. 💻Hbu?

Kace: babysitting my siblings. 👶

Me: cool

Kace: I'm sorry man I just fucking love emojis . 😋😎😜😝😙😗😳😁

Me: lmao me too. 😂

Kace : fuck yes! 🌸🍄🌾🚃💜you have all these flowers and shit to express yourself.

Me: you're so awesome. 👍

Kace : thanks I try . so u goin to the dance at the end of the month?🎊

Me: wat dance?

Kace: the back to school dance.🎉

Me: nope. 🙈

Kace: yes u r! I'll make u go. anyways ttyl✌

Me: ✌

I place my phone on the nightstand and went downstairs for a snack.

I got myself some chocolate mint ice cream and sat in the living room watching Addison and Andres playing Xbox live. Apparently they were competing against Theodore ( whose suppose to be studying ) and his friend, Frank.

"Get out the way!" Addsion shouted.

"Move bitch get out the way " I sung and giggled.

"Why are you here?" he asked eying me.

"Let me have some" Andres said signaling to my ice cream.

I walked over to him and shoved a spoonful into his mouth.

"Yes" Addison said rather randomly.

"What?" I asked.

"Theo asked if it was you" Addison replied.

"Hey Theo" I waved in the camera.

"Move!!" Andres shouted.

"Hey no need to be rude. I shared my ice cream with you . MY ice cream " I said moving out the way.

"Go bother Khoi or Neo. Better yet feed the cat and dog" Addsion suggested rudely.

"Khoi and Neo are on their dates and lord farquad ( the dog) is sleeping , and I can't find Tibbie" I argued.

"Go bother dad then" he said.

"You know what Addison?" I said putting my empty ice cream dish down.

"What?" he said ending the game.

"Fuck yooouuuuu!!!" I sung as I snatched the Xbox and ran upstairs.

"Ollie!!!" he screamed.

I slammed my door shut and put the Xbox in my closet.

"Ollie open the door" Andres said banging on it.

"No" I said.

"I swear if you don't open this door right now I'll break it down !" Addison shouted.

"What is going on here?" I heard dads voice boomed from down the hall. "You're not breaking down anything in this house"

"Ollie took our Xbox " Andres informed him.

Dad was sweet ,but you should never get on his bad side.

"That is nothing to be shouting about. Quit making noise and go do something productive with your Saturday night" dad said.

Soon the hallway outside my room fell quiet and that suggested that it was time to return the Xbox.

I placed the device back on the shelf and snuck out of the living room . I thought I was safe until I ran into them on the stairs.

"Shit!" I cursed under my breath.

"Well looky here" Andres said.

"Truce?" I asked sticking out my hand.

"Revenge?" Addison said just then Andres took my hand pinned it against my back, then pushing me to the floor.

"What the hell are you doing?" I asked struggling under his grip.

"Go!" Andres said.

Then Addison crouched down and farted in my face.

"You sick fucks!" I screamed as I gasped for fresh air.