Two weeks later.

It's been two weeks since Addison and Andres attacked me. Its been two weeks since they got grounded. Its been two weeks since I started school. It's week two weeks since I made a friend.

It was second period and I had cooking. I had a kinda friend in cooking class. Her name was Jayden, and she was a pretty cool person. Tall, athletic, long red hair, green eyes, and freckles.

"Hey Ollie" she said in a sweet tone.

"Hey Jay" I said.

Then I thought to myself , she might me be offended so I apologized.

"Sorry. It's just shorter" I blabbed. "If its okay if you don't want me to call you that, I mean you don't to be associated with that gender , if you are not that gender, I didn't mean to offend you"

"Jesus Christ Ollie, it's cool" she laughed.

"Sorry I kinda have social anxiety" I replied.

For today's assignment we had to choose groups and a lot of girls wanted me to be in their groups. Since I was trying to make new friends I joined a totally new group. There was Ele, June, Ally, and me.

"Hi" I said all awkwardly.

"What's it like living with such hot guys?" Ele asked me out of the blue.

Should have known. This entire conversation is going to be about my brothers!

"I mean they are my brothers , so" I replied.

"But they aren't REALLY your brothers" June said with a smile.

And all that hair isn't really yours. We all know its extensions! You ain't fooling no one bitch!

"June stop being so ugh about it" Ally scolded.

"It's the truth though" June fired back.

"Ignore them" Ele said. "Can you give Addison my number?"

"Uhhh.... sure" I responded.

Could these bitches be any thirstier?

"And tell Andres I'd love to taste his long sweet cheero" June added.

Graphic.

"Ay Papi!" Ele said and they all laughed.

Oookkkayyy... this couldn't get anymore awkward for me.

"How long do you think Andres' dick is?" June asked as soon as they stopped laughing.

I gave her a confused look. "How am I suppose to know that?"

"Don't you like take showers with them ?" she asked.

No! who the fuck takes a shower with their brother ?!

I mean we used to sometimes share bath time and stuff , but that stopped as soon as I became a woman.

"No" I replied.

"Well I'll pay you $70 if you go in the bathroom while anyone of your brothers are showering and take a picture of them" Ele said.

"Noooooooo!" I replied trying to shake that image from my head. "no. No. no, fuck no! "

"Okay have you girls figured out your project yet?" Mrs. Gale asked.

No.

"Yes" I replied.

"Well.. what is it?" she asked impatiently.

I looked over at the three girls for help, but they gave me nothing. Since they are dumb as ever I chose te easiest thing ...

"Cupcakes" I replied.

"Someone has that already. Choose another"

Ummm...

"Eclairs" I sighed.

"Good" just as she said that the bell rung and I began to pack up.

"The fuck is eclairs ?" Ele asked.

"Just google the recipe for the chocolate ones and bring to the next class" I said before leaving.

"So how was your new group today?" Jayden asked.

"We're gonna fail" I replied.