Morning.

Monday's are usually my I don't give a shit days, but not this Monday, cause this Monday was school.

*The night before @ dinner*

This one grape that laid on my plate was frustrating the crap out of me."Why do I have to go to school man!!"

"Because it makes you smart, girl" My dad responded.

"Apparently not because Addison is dumb as ish and he goes to school" I replied still trying to get the fucking grape onto the fork.

"Pure liesss!!!" he shouted from the living room.

"You'll be alright honey , you have your brothers to..."

I cut him off. "Fudge this!!" I threw the plate in the sink nearly breaking it and the grape.. where the heck is it?

*end of totally irrelevant flashback*

I sit up and wearily shut my alarm off. Man I hated that thing! It was finally my first day of high school.. I didn't dread it, I just simply did not want to go.

"Move Neo I'm trying to piss here!" Addison shouted from the main bathroom.

"And I'm trying to take a shower!" Neo exclaimed.

"Fuck!! look what you made me do. Now damn piss is all over the floor!" Addison exclaimed.

"Ugghh.."I silently groaned. I hated the fact that I had to share two bathrooms with boys. In order to make it anywhere on time you have to be the first to get to the bathroom. Since the one in the main hall is taken the only other option is the basement bathroom(or dad's room). I hurriedly grab my toiletries and hurried down to the basement. Thank God I'm there first. I decided this is the morning to take a quick shower so for once everyone will leave the house on time.

I quickly dry my hair and wrap myself before stepping out of the shower.

"JESUS CHRIST!!" I shouted gripping the shower door.

"Good morning" Khoi greeted me.

He was on the toilet taking a shit. Like are you for real?

"Hey can you pass me some toilet paper?" he asked.

"No!" I responded and exited the bathroom. I dashed back to my room and slapped on some make-up, did my hair in a NEAT bun, and threw on the school uniform. White shirts ,and black skirts. Downstairs I met my brothers, and father feasting on breakfast. My eyes scan the table for any sign of food. None.

"What about my food?" I asked at the verge of tears. Food was like my bitch, and I was its pimp daddy. But pimp daddy ain't got his bitch today, pimp daddy ain't too happy with that.

"OOPS!" Andres said loosely.

I gave him that stank face, and he stuck his tongue out at me.

"Daadddyyy!!!" I cried.

"Oh honey... " he started.

"The bus is heeeerrreeee!!!" Neo sang. Then they all dashed outside, leaving me in the kitchen.

I plunged down in the couch."Great how am I suppose to go to school now?"

"I could bring you" dad offered.

I narrowed my eyes at him. "Dad you're a thirty-five year old man that's drives a minivan , you're practically a soccer mom."

"So? You used to love old Becky." he teased.

"Good morning people." Theo greeted us. Today is his first day back at college. He should have left a week ago but he is a lazy ass.

Today he looked unusually handsome. His brown hair stood upwards revealing his forehead, and his green eyes were glistening.

He picked up an apple and bit into it. "Why are you still here?"

"I missed the bus."

"I'll take you." he offered.

Damn he was so nice no wonder the girls wanted him.

"You gotta buy me breakfast though." I informed him.

"Sure princess." he did a little bow. "Bye dad."

"Bye." dad told both of us.

After a quick stop at Dunkin' Donuts , Theo dropped me off at school. We said our good byes because I wouldn't be seeing him for another two months.

As I walked towards the grey newly painted doors , annoying thoughts kept popping into my head.

'Great! late on your first day!'

'Eww... whatthefuckisthat!!'

'Oh it's just my reflection'

'Okay in we go '

'Why is that old lady staring at me?'

"Excuse me young lady. Please sign in why you're late" a well aged woman said to me.

After I signed in I just kept walking like I knew where I was going ONLY I HAD NO FUCKING CLUE!!

"Are you lost?" a security guard asked.

Yes.

"No" I replied and kept walking. Uggghh.... my awkwardness.