five

jungkook pov
"boys! breakfast is ready!" taehyung's mom- i mean mom yelled. i'm hungry as hell but taehyung's showering has been in there for what feels like an hour or even more. "yah! aren't you done?" i banged on the bathroom door inside our room.

i continued banging when he suddenly opened the door and i lost my balance, which led made me lose my balance and my body basically threw itself over taehyung's. our faces were super close and i could feel his wet body and hot breath against mine since he only had a towel wrapped around his waist i could feel everything. like everything. i felt something poking my lower body which immediately took me by shock and i quickly pulled away.

i cleared my throat, "t-the hell were you doing there? filming a damn movie?" i mentally cursed at myself for stuttering a little. "you would love it wouldn't you?" he smirked. i was confused but with that dirty mind of his i caught up on what he actually meant, "ew! gross!" i entered the bathroom and shut the door.

3rd person pov
taehyung chuckled to himself and dried himself up. he grabbed a pair of sweatpants and white t-shirt then headed down for breakfast.

"mmm smells delicious mom," taehyung said while rubbing his tummy "what did you make?" "there's waffles, pancakes, scrambled eggs, toast, fruits and mango juice. eat up!" mrs jeon said as she was placing the utensils on the dinning table. the oven suddenly went 'ding', "oh! there's cinnamon buns too!" she added with a smile.

"ahh you're the best!" taehyung chirped "where's dad?" "ah don't worry, he had to leave for work early. he ate before leaving," she replied "where's jungkook?"

"he's showering." taehyung replied and was about to grab a plate of waffles when mrs jeon slapped his hand and said "wait for jungkook"

taehyung pouted but his eyes sparkled when he saw jungkook coming downstairs while drying his hair with a towel. "there he is!" taehyung said and proceeded to transfer three waffles onto his plate. mrs jeon let out a laugh and shook her head.

jungkook smiled at mrs jeon, "good mor-" he cut himself off when he saw the delicious display of food laid out on the dinning table. "good morning," she smiled "i hope you like the food."

jungkook basically drooled his way over to his seat. he wrapped his towel over his neck and started digging in.

mrs jeon sat down too and noticed something, "oh look! you two are wearing the same thing! did you plan it out?"

taehyung and jungkook both stopped eating and observed each other. they were so focused in eating, they didn't even bother noticing what the other was wearing.

taehyung turned his head to jungkook and smirked. jungkook looked back at him and gave a 'we-wore-the-same-thing-so-what?' look.

taehyung moved closer to jungkook and softly said, "you so wore the same outfit on purpose." jungkook rolled his eyes, "and why would i do that?" and continued eating his cinnamon bun.

"because" taehyung looked at the younger dramatically, "face it kook (a/n: more like cock - ok sorry) you want me" taehyung replied. jungkook's eyes widened and he choked on his bun. "oh honey! are you alright?" mrs jeon said as he poured jungkook some juice to help with the choking.

jungkook nodded and gulped down the glass of orange juice. "t-thank you mrs kim. shit i mean mrs jeon. damn it i mean mom." jungkook corrected himself twice, mentally cursing at himself.

normal women would've felt offended or upset but mrs jeon was no normal woman. she was cool. "haha it's alright jungkook. take your time to process all this. it's a lot at once, i know." she gave him a reassuring smile to which jungkook smiled back to. mrs jeon shifted her focus back into the food and started eating.

taehyung was smirking the whole time. he shifted closer to jungkook and whispered, "that's not the only bun you'll choke on." "that makes no sense." jungkook replied trying to keep his cool. "neither does math but we have to do it anyway." taehyung shrugged.

the things that were coming out taehyung's mouth made zero sense to jungkook. but he didn't have enough brain cells to argue with the older. it was just 10 am and jungkook already wanted to evaporate.

+

"let's do something. i'm bored." taehyung said as laid down on the bed. "yah! get off me!" jungkook struggled to push the heavy weight that's on top of him "i'm reading a book here, can't you see!?"

"books are boring," taehyung snorted and slowly rolled away "and since you're reading them, so are you!"

for some reason the younger felt offended and felt the need to prove to the older that he's anything but boring so he shot back, "no i'm not!" "the fact that you had to deny it, proves that you're boring." taehyung snorted back.

jungkook was confused. it made no sense but he was convinced, and felt attacked. but he managed to argue, "i think i've been talking to your ass for too long. i cant take all this shit's that coming out any longer," he rolled his eyes.

taehyung was now lying right next to jungkook and right after jungkook said that, taehyung slowly turned to face the latter. jungkook looked back at him and they had their eyes locked at each other's.

taehyung could see himself reflected back from jungkook's black, almond shaped eyes and vice versa.

"you," taehyung started to which jungkook gulped, he wanted to look away but couldn't, "are," the older trailed on "so damn HOT kim taehyung!"

jungkook was puzzled, "w-what?" "what do you mean what?" taehyung was confused too. "what do you mean what i mean what?" jungkook replied making both of them as confused as ever.

"um ok anyway," taehyung changed the topic "let's do something. something fun."

"let's watch a movie!" jungkook suggested, "i recently bought a cd of a new horror movie an-" "no" taehyung cut him off.

"what?" jungkook raised an eyebrow. "we're not watching a movie. it's boring. like u." taehyung said and gulped which jungkook noticed.

"ohhh i see," jungkook nodded "it's not that movies are boring. you're just scared to watch it!" taehyung rolled his eyes, "y-yeah right."

"kim taehyung is afraid of horror movies hahhh!!" jungkook was laughing hysterically. taehyung felt his cheeks redden up and threw a pillow at jungkook.

"what the-" jungkook said and taehyung stuck his tongue out at the younger and rolled out of bed, "that's what you get!"

jungkook couldn't help but smile widely. taehyung was far more adorable than he had thought.

hello! after a long ass hiatus, i am finally back! i am very sorry for keeping you all waiting for you long. i had thought of deleting this story but i've gotten many lovely messages telling me that they've been enjoying this story and want me to continue it so i shall do so! thank you for waiting and reading this story, it means a whole lot to me💘
+ thank you for all the sweet messages you guys send me, they're my biggest writing motivation! i really really appreciate them🥰🥰
okay idk if anyone is even reading this djenwjskw sorry it's so long, ok i love you thank u for reading if u read this all here's a bIG FAT VITUAL HUG FOR U!