two

jungkook POV
"taehyung and jungkook,both of you will be sharing the same room"dad said.we both slowly nodded.

we already had dinner and we were now about to spend our first night here.i was nervous and i don't know why but I was.

i slowly went to taehyung hyung's room and looked at taehyung hyung who was getting ready to take his pants off."woah,hold up"i stopped him which made him look at me with confused eyes."what?"

"you can't just randomly decide to take your pants off infront of me"i said "and why is that?"he walked towards me."b-beca-use-uh" i stuttered."isnt this my room? so that means I can do whatever i want doesn't it?"he continued walking towards me until i hit my back on the wall.

i gulped and nodded. he came closer and i could feel his hot breath against my skin. i closed my eyes, god knows why but i did. he let out a small laugh and got away. i opened my eyes and saw him smirking.

"okay,so where do you want to sleep?"he smiled as if nothin happened. i mean nothing did happen but still. "u-um i don't know. I'll just sleep on the floor" i said rubbing my nape. "just sleep on the bed"he said

"but there's only one bed" I said. "so? it's not like I have freaking AIDS or something that you can't sleep with me" he shrugged. "oh okay" i awkwardly answered.

i went to change into my pajamas and i saw taehyung already lying on the bed,while going through his phone. i went towards the bed and lied down.

he looked at me and i looked back at him. "you're cute" he suddenly said making me blush. "t-thank y-ou?" i replied,more like questioned which he simply smiled at.

"well,goodnight" he said and turned his phone off. "uh- goodnight" i replied. he turned off the lights and i closed my eyes heading to sleep.

+

i suddenly woke up in the middle of the night feeling thirsty (a/n : thirsty for dick) i looked at the small clock beside the bed and it was 4:26 am. i looked to my side and saw taehyung hyung sleeping peacefully.

i slowly got out of bed,trying to not make any noise but i tripped and fell with a loud bang. shit. taehyung hyung immediately woke up and looked at me who was on the floor.

"what were you doing!?"he said. "i just w-wanted to get some water" i replied. "well,you getting water resulted in me not getting my beauty sleep" he said. "s-sorry" i said.

he slowly started to smirk and said,"since there's no way I can sleep again, you'll have to entertain me," he got up and kneeled down to look at me.

he came to my ear and added,"baby boy"