Ruined (Part 4)

Page 15

Play Music:

Diana's P.O.V.

"Why you crying", He questioned.

I stayed quiet. "Why are you crying", He asked once again.

I sighed. "Because you're mad at me", I say as I wiped my eyes.

"That's not a reason to cry."

My eyes slowly watered, "I don't like when you're mad at me."

He sighed. "One day you're just gone leave me again", I say as my voice cracked.

He slightly frowned, "Diana I'm not leaving you."

I looked a way from him, "Look... I shouldn't have left the first time and I'm sorry; I was just tryna show you how I felt."

He continued, "Even if I did attempt to leave you... I couldn't stay away."

He wiped my tears and held my chin as he pecked my lips.

"Don't cry DD", He says to me.

I kissed him back as he pulled me closer to him and deepened our kiss.

"Damn I missed you", He says in between kissing my neck before laying between my legs.

I rubbed my lips together while enjoying each soft and wet kiss that landed on my body.

He slid off my panties as he tongue kissed my neck; damn his lips feel so good. He slowly pushed it inside of me as he held on to my thigh and his other hand held on to the bed.

"Yessss", I say quietly as he stroked, I held on to his lower back as he dipped his hips faster but kept it smooth.

He turned on his back and I rode him as he held my ass, he grinded on and off of the bed slowly as his hand slid up to my neck and his hips sped up; I roughly bit my bottom lip as I leaned my head back and swirled my hips.

"Shit, ride this dick", He says as I sped up and started bouncing on it.

"Ughh Eric", I moan.

He turned back on my back and put one of my legs on his shoulder as he gripped the bed and began thrusting harder; I whined loudly as I held my titties.

"Shit, You wet for me baby", He says as he went deeper.

I stayed quiet and covered my face with my hands; he pulled out and turned me on my stomach before making me arch my back as he pushed inside of me.

"Shit", He says as his hips winded in and out.

He pumped harder as he wrapped his hand around my hair and his other hand held on to my hip; he pulled me up by my hair and held my titties as he continued thrusting.

I felt him hit my spot and started hitting and scratching his thigh. "Uhh noooo", I whined.

"Its right here baby", He says as his hips sped up.

My eyes rolled to the back of my head as my temperature started to rise and I could do nothing but rest on him; his fingers swirled on my clit as he grinded slowly and moaned in my ear.

"I love you baby", He says in my ear.

"Uhh, I love you to", I managed to say back.

He laid me down and sped up with his hand on the back of my neck as his thrust got harder. I  scratched the sheets and begged for mercy but i didnt want it to end.

"Shit, what's my name", He moaned.

I whined as he kept going, I felt him grip my neck tighter and pushed all the way inside of me.

"What's my name", He says slowly thrusting in and out.

"Eric", I say as tears streamed down my face and I came all over him.

"Fuck", He says breathlessly before resting on my sweaty body as he came and caught his breath.

"I'm sorry for leaving", He wrapped his arms around me.

I closes my eyes, "it's okay".

"you know our love is different... Special."

"Yeah"

He wrapped his arms around me tighter, "I love you".

"I love you to."

Next chapter coming up soon