Ruined (Part 2)

Play Music:

Page 13

Eric's P.O.V.
• 2 Weeks Later

I've been staying at Ren's house, too fuckin pissed to even be in the same room as Diana. His dumb ass decided to have a little get together with people we know like DJ quik, sylk, Michel'le, DOC and a few other people.

They were happy to see me but I wasn't in the mood for a fuckin party; I still can't believe I caught Diana doing that shit but then again, I can. I get it yeah I cheated to but still, don't fuckin forgive me acting like we on good terms and gone move forward if we're not.

"Wassup e", Ren says with his arms around two girls.

"Wassup man", I say dryly.

"I seen you over here all quiet and shit, so I brought these two to come over here and help you make a little noise if you know what I mean."

"Ren I don-."

"Man come on", He says chuckling.

I scratched my chin and sighed before saying "Ight", I got up and followed the girls upstairs to one of Ren's bedrooms.

The first girl pushed me down on the bed before pulling off her T-shirt; the second girl pulled off my pants and then my boxers. I watched as she leaned her head down and started suckin my dick.

I rubbed my hand through her hair as the first girl walked over and started kissing me; she slid her tongue in my mouth and I ain't gone, I just wasn't feeling that shit.

All I could think about was Diana; I moved them off me.

"I'm sorry y'all", I say as I tried to get up.

"No no no", The first girl says as she pulled me back down and climbed on top of me.

"What the fuck-", I was cut off my her kissing me before sitting on my dick; I tried to get into it but it just wasn't working.

"Get the fuck off me", I say as I roughly pushed her off of me and on to the bed.

I pulled my boxers and jeans up before getting up and walking out of the room; they were right behind me but I made it downstairs too quick.

"Yeah yeah yeah, I got him right upstairs fuckin with some bitches; now how much money is it again?", Ren says while on the phone.

I shooke my head as I walked to the back of the house and snuck out; my niggaz is tryna sell me out for some chunk change. I walked across his backyard before hearing police sirens.

"Shit", I say before ducking down and trying to creep towards the woods.

"There!", One of the officers shout.

I jetted into the woods and ran as fast as I could, almost falling, getting scraped up and cut by branches and shit. I finally made it to the otherside and ran down the heal trying to remember where the house was; Tired I started to slow down but heard a gang of more sirens which made me pick up the pace.

I'm not doing that jail shit.

What do you think about Dre and Ren selling Eric out? What do you think about Eric being mad at Diana for cheating and about Diana cheating on Eric? More next 🙌😘