Trust part 2

Arianna's P.O.V

Everything has been so perfect between me and Caleb,I've never been so happy before. He treats me like I'm the most important think in the world,like nothing else matters anymore. Which makes me melt inside and butterflies all over my stomach. 

''Baby what are you thinking bout?" He asked me we where laying outside by the beach just looking at the sunset setting from a long nice relaxing day. 

''I was thinking bout you.'' I said with a smile on my face and pinching his cheecks. 

''Good things I hope.''He said taking both my hand and holding them above my head and started tickling the life out of me.

''YES GOOD THINGS STOP!!''I screames out laughing my chest was starting to burn from all the laughing.

''You better be.''He said smiling the leaning down and giving me a kiss that got really hot real fast. He stopped the kiss in a low growl like his was in pain. 

''Are you ok?"I ask him when I took a big deep breath in and out from calming my nervs down.Things has gotten really hot and heavy between me and Caleb since we've been on this tropical island. I know he wants to do the mating ritual and everyththing but I don't know if I'm ready. 

''Yea just let me go take care of something.''He said getting up real quick and rushing back to house. I wonder if he's ok I should go and check on him. 

Mara's P.O.V

''What do you have to tell me honey?"" My husband ask me bring me to our bed.

''Don't hate me please.''I said with tears running down my face I can't believe I'm doing this. 

''I could never hate you.''He said whiping away my tears that just kept coming. 

''I did something along time ago that wasn't-'' I was cut of by the beta running into our room. 

''Caleb and Arianna went on a vacation for a couple while.'' He said to us with a nervous look on his face.

''WHAT HE HAS ALPHA DUTIES HE HAS TO DO.'' My husband said getting angry. 

Caleb's P.O.V 

God damn this girl was killing me, she sao sexy she don't even realize it.Everything she does makes my dick twitch if she smiles at me it twitches oh god let her give me a hug. I don't know how much longer I can go throught this with her now in jerking off in the bathroom. 

''Caleb!!'' I heard Ari call me walking into our room. 

''Yes babe.''I grunted out puttinn back my hard on in my pants and washing my hands coming out of the bathroom seeing a very worried Arianna.

''Caleb you have um.'' she said pointing to my hard dick showning through my pants.It got even harder just by her presentsbeing around me again.

''Oh sorry.'' I said getting red going back into the bathroom. 

VOTE AND COMMENT