Alphas Main Bitch (Interracial)

I hate the first day of school, everyone is going to try and fit in with each other. I'm going to be the odd one out like always.I hate that I'm going to be a stupid freshman in Highschool, no ones going to respect me. 

''Hey are you a freshman'' ask a girl with the biggest smile on her face.

''Um yea are you'' I ask your with a dull expression on my face, I really don't wanna be here.

''YESS can you believe it I'm in highschool im so happy I wanna be popular and make a lot of friends'' she said jumping up and down making a scene people where starting to look ay us just great attention that I don't need. 

''Um ok'' This girl is crazy. 

''My name is kelly my the way were going to be bestfriends all through highschool'' is she serious I think shes on something no one is this hyper. 

''Nice'' I said starting to walk up the white stairs of my school to room 304 where I have english for my first class. 

''What class are you going to right now? she said finally calming down.

''English what about you'' I said while trying to find the freaking room in this big ass school.

''ME TOO YAY!!'' damn just great.

''Nice'' thats it Im lost so I went into my backpack to look for my schedule not paying any attention to kelly, when I bump into someone. 

''Oh sorr-''

''WATCH WHERE YOUR GOING IDIOT LIKE FUCK ARE YOU STUPID'' said this tall blond with all her followers behind giving me the evil eye like I just killed someone just great. 

I WOULD LOVE IF I COULD GET SOME OF GUYS COMMENT ON MY STORY THNX :)