Save Me

Maria's P.O.V

I hate cooking thats why we have maids at the house but this saturday was the day that I finally get rid that bitch that my son calls a mate. I'm cooking my mother's family dish but a touch of something different for that whore who needs to go now. 

My Mate/Husband came down stair with a shock looked on his face like he never saw me cook before.I do cook maybe once every five years are so.

''Wow is my eyes deceiving me or is Maria cooking something that smells delicious.'' He said with an smile on his face.

''Don't act to surprise I cook all time.'' I said to him while sharing the food on plates in the kitchen

Then Caleb finally came down with that girl, they were holding hands looking all cute which made my stomach ache with disgust how could this girl be his mate she is not whats good for him. 

''Goodmorning babe how was here night?'' I ask him trying to keep the peace in this house cause this girl came into our lives and recked it.

''It was good Maria.'' Damn he still mad at me how well he'll get over it when Ashley's his mate and not this idiot girl.

''Ok that's good how was yours Arianna.'' I ask her with the fakest smile on my face. 

''It was good thank you and how was yours?'' She ask me back why can't she shut up and know when to end and conversation. 

''It was good I made breakfast for you guys.'' I smile at her. 

I watched as she ate all of the breakfast complimenting about how good it tasted I fake smiled and thanked her. Thank god no one notice this. 

''So you guys liked it right, the reason why I made this breakfast was to say I'm sorry to you guys for being so rude to you Arianna your a good girl and I'm sorry.'' I said with little crack in my voice making it look like I was about to cry.

''Aw thank you so much for breakfast and I'm just happy your starting to like me.'' She with the biggest smile ever god she is so gulip. My special ingredients digested in her body then she'll see how much I like her.

Arianna's P.O.V

Wow I'm so happy that Caleb's mom was finally coming around and being nice with us being mate that's on step in the right direction. 

''Why are you smiling so much?'' Caleb ask me coming closer to me on his bed.

''I was just thinking bout how your mom being so nice to me now its makes me happy.''

''Yea I'm glad bout that too but what makes me happy is seeing my beautiful mate smile.'' coming closer to me and bending his head to give me a kiss.

'''Aw Caleb your so sweet.'' I ran my hands through his hair which caused him to groan loudly. 

''I'm sorry are you ok.'' I ask never heard someone groan so loud. 

''No it's fine can do that again.'' he said putting my hand in his his I ran my hand through his hair again then he push his toungue done my throat making me moan. 

Before I knew it I was under Caleb with my shirt off and my pink bra showing.He then took off my pants showing my black lace panties. 

''God your beautiful Ari.'' He rub my thighs real close to my special area which made their hot I don't know what he's doing to my body but I like it. 

''Maybe -we ... shouldn't.'' He tore my bra off and dropped his his head sucking on my nipples. 

''Oh god Caleb.'' I moan out this was too good to be true the things he doing with his mouth on my nipples GOD it felt good.

He mesaage one breast with his big nice smooth hands and he sucked on my nipples. I rubbed my core against his hard manhood. 

''Oh god Ari.'' His tongue travel down my belly going into my belly button which tickled me causing me too laugh Caleb looked up at me with an smile on his face. 

He traveled down some more to my core licking it with my panties still on I couldn't  help it but to moan out loud. 

''Caleb you think.... th-- at ...''He kept licking it making me lose my sense of thought. I felt a bit dizzy so I close my eyes to see if the dizziness would stop but it didn't last thing I heard was Caleb screaming my name. 

Hope you guys like COMMENT AND VOTE