Your love was a lie

Arianna P.O.V 

''You don't care about so why don't you just stop pretending Caleb.'' I said wiping all the tears from my eyes trying to be strong. 

''How can you say that?" He ask looking hurt like I did something to him when in fact I was the on deep down hurting. 

''Caleb you kicked me out of your house for something I didn't even do and the worse you don't even believe me.'' I said turing away from him not wanting him to see me cry even more. 

''My mom wouldn't lie about something like that ok.''He starting to shout.

''You know what Caleb whatever believe your mom over your mate and I hope your happy with Ashley wish you guys the best.'' I said running out of the girls bathroom with tears down my eyes.In all my classes I did nothing just sat and put my head down on my desk and silently cry none of the teachers even realize.I just want to go somewhere were I'm happy. 

Finally school was over and I could go home to my dad just great. Walking home in the cool spring day feeling of being by myself nothing but me and my personal thoughts.''OH MY GOD'' I fell down on the dirty sidewalk looking down seeing how could I had fall then I notice the blue high heels and knew it was her. 

''STAY AWAY FROM MY MAN BITCH OR WORSE WILL COME TO YOU.'' 

I tried to get up but she pushed me back down on the sidewalk making ht my head really hard.Thats when everything went black. 

Caleb P.O.V 

When school ended I went straight home to find out if Arianna really steal from my family. I just had to check to know if Arianna really did it. When I got home I made sure no one notice me and I went striaght up to my parent room. I look through all my moms jewelry box and I didn't see my gradma's necklace it breaks my heart think that she would do something like this.Right as I was about to leave I slipt on my parents rug and landed right on the floor. Thats when I saw a box under the bed, I took it and walked out of there room with it. 

I went into my room and looked int he box and what did I found my grandmothers necklace how could my mother did something like this to me. I went down stirs in the living room where I kow everyone was to go and confront my mother about this. 

''HOW COULD YOU.'' I scream when I saw her face she look surprise like she don't know what I'm talking bout. 

''Caleb baby what are you talking about.'' She said wlaking to me and touching my cheek I slap her hands away from me.

''I can't believe you would've done this to Arianna you lied.'' I through my grandmothers necklace at her and walked out of the house to go look for Arianna.

SOOO WHAT YOU GUYS THING COMMENT AND VOTE.