life sucks

After what happen to me with that girl everyone has been looking at me and staring me down and whispering to there friends and everything like seriously I didn't see her in my way.Nobody wanted to talk to me or be my friend after what they heard happen to me and that girl. I was so scared to go to lunch all by mysef just great. 

''Hey you that girl that bumped into ashley.'' said a brunett that was behind in the lunch line. 

''Um yeah but it was an accident didn't see her and how did you know that?'' rumor spread around this school fast as I can see. 

''LOL thats not what I heard but that was a stupid mistake of you to do, like you can see ashley's fake tan a mile away and her fake nose too like are you blind.'' wow she going in for no reason though I'm starting to think that kids at this school as some mental promblem. 

''Um ok'' I said then I try to run away from her when I bumped into someone again throwing all my food and the persons food on the floor. If I keep doing this people are going to start to think that I have a problem with bumbing into people.With out thinking I started to taking the persons food off the ground and putting it on their tray like they'll eat that. 

''Oh my gosh I'm so sorry I don't know why I keep bumbing into people like this.'' I said trying to not look at the person and pick their food off the floor.

Then the person did something unexpected. 

COMMENT PLZ AND THNX