Stronger

Falling in love has been the easiest thing that has ever happen to me but staying in love is the hardest. I think I'm dreaming cause me and Caleb are actually having a good time without anything bad happening to me. 

''Tell me I'm not dreaming.'' I said to him lying down on the grass in some park lookng directly into his eyes. 

''I wish I could tell you that.'' He moving a strand of hair out of my face making me smile. 

''Your beautiful I hope you know that.'' He looking intensely in my eyes like he was looking at my soul.

''thank you.'' I said blushing moving closer to him anf gave him a kiss on  his cheek. 

''I'm in love with you and I need you to wake up now mate I need you in the real world now. 

''No this so peaceful.'' I said pouting not wanting to go back to that evil place that has him mother and Ex. 

''I know but I need you there more than ever please Arianna just wake up.'' My heart couldn't say no to that. 

I open my eyes to see myself in a hospital room with all kind of machines attach to me making confuse and scared. 

''Your a wake thank god your a wake.'' I saw Caleb coming into the room with coffe in his hands he looks like he haven't been sleeping at alll their were bangs around his eyes and dark circles. 

''Oh please don't ever do this to me again my heart can't take it.'' he said rushing over to me giving me hug that made me lose my breathe. 

''I'll try not to.'' I said to him smiling trying to lightening the mood but it didn't work. 

''What happen to me?''I ask him feeling a headach coming on. 

'' I don't know one minute you were there next you not.'' he said looking at me. 

''Oh so no one knows what happen to me?''

''No the doctors are still running tests but they say you lucky that you alive.'' 

''Oh.''That was the only thing that could've come to my mine I dont know how this is happening to me maybe it was something that I ate. 

''Just get some rest.''Caleb said coming into the bed with me hugging me like his life depend on it. 

The weeks that past by I got stronger and started be able to walk around and talk to people in the hospital who was really nice. Me and Caleb got stronger together I think this accident has made us fall in love more with each other. But today was the day that I was going back to that house.

''I'm scared Caleb.''I said to him while we got out of his car to go into the house. 

''Don't be everything well be fine.'' he said holding my hand and walking into the house where we were greeted by Caleb's father with flowers and cookies. 

''Flowers for the beautiful lady.'' He said which had me blushing and Caleb growling at his father.

''Calm down Caleb.'' his father said smiling and shaking his head. 

walking down the step was caleb mother with an shock expression on her face like she's seen an ghost. 

Hope you guys like 

COMMENT AND VOTE