Daddy's little girl

''Oh god daddy please put you gun way'' I walked to my dad to take away his gun so he won't hurt Caleb.

''Who the hell is this Arianna?'' He barked in my face. Caleb growled at my dad for screaming in my face like that.

''This is Caleb my mate you talked to him on the phone remember'' I said trying to make peace. 

''So you that's dog who wants to take away my daughter?'' 

Oh god this can't be good my father can say some hurt full things at time cause he hates supernatural beings cause my mom was an wolf but left him when she found her mate. I didn't really know my mom cause when she left I was only a baby. 

''I don't like how your talking to me or my mate so you better watch how you speaking to me and her.'' Caleb said in a soft and scary voice.

''Listen here DOG don't you come in my house and tell me what to do.'' My dad yelled. 

''Daddy please be nice to him.''

''Go the fuck in your room Arianna I send you to school you come homw with a mate I taught you better.'' He screamed in my face making tears come in my eyes.

''OK FUCK IT I'VE HAD IN ENOUGH OF THIS SHIT YOU CAN'T TALK TO HER LIKE THAT'' 

''Caleb please-''

''NO ARIANNA GET YOUR SHIT YOUR LEAVING.''

''No Caleb daddy is just being difficult.'' 

''You can't take away my daughter DOG.'' 

''Yes I can.'' 

My dad grab my hand ''are your leaving me Arianna?''

"Yes she is get your stuff Arianna, you know what forget it I can buy you new stuff lets go.'' Caleb grab my hand and went to the door.

''Your a no good girl if your leaving me for him.''That was the last thing he I heard him say.

In the car ride back to caleb house I was crying. I knew something would've happen I just didn't know what I love my dad I wish things could've been better what I'm going to do. 

''I thing I should go back I can't just leave my father he's an lonely man.''

''No he's not a good father your living with me now.''

CALEB'S P.O.V

I can't believe her father talking to Arianna like that. He piss my wolf off so bad when I get home I have to go for a run in the forest to calm down. When we got home we went into my room where I'm going to Arianna stay. 

''You can stay in my room.'' I said to her. 

I won't try anything if that's what your worried about'' I can see that she was scared. 

''Do you want anything?''

''I'll like to take a shower if that's ok but I don't have any close.''

''That's ok you can go take a shower your close will be on the bed when your done, theirs towel in the bathroom and rags too you can pick anyone you want.'' I could hear her crying when she went into the bathroom she turned on the shower so I couldn't hear her but I did and it hurt my wolf a lot that his mate was so sad.I put out out some clothes for her to choose from.

I left the my room in search of my parents to tell them that Arianna was going to be living her for now on. I hope they dont have a problem with that. I knock at there door when my mom open the door and through her hand around me to give me a big ass hug.

''Ok mom you can let go now" I said as I try to unwrap her arms from me. 

''Where's dad?'' 

''he's in his study.'' 

''I have something to tell both you guys.'' 

''What is it baby is it serious, are you feeling sick or something?'' God damn my mom can be so overprotective it can so annoying sometimes. 

''No it's about me and my mate.'' 

''Oh whats wrong with Ashley.'' 

''MA ASHLEY IS NOT MY MATE.'' I yelled at her, that's when my father came rushing in to see what was going on. 

''Why are talking to you mother like that caleb?" 

''Cause she keeps saying Ashley's my mate when she's fucking not.''

''I just came to tell you guys that Arianna my mate will be living here for now on.'' My mom gasp at what I just told she looked like shes been hit by a thousand bricks, My dad looked the same his expression never changes he's like spock. 

''Why she has to stay don't she have a house.'' MY mom is really getting me upset with all this shit she need to know that Arianna is my soul mate and Ashely was just a hoe I use to fuck. 

''Because I didn't like the way how her dad talked to me and her so she's living her now.'' 

''Ok son if that make you happy your going to be alpha you need to be albe to make your own decisions.'' Another gasp from my mom she looked at my father like he was crazy. 

''This girl can't stay here she's not wanted.'' She then storm out the room, I followed her to see where she was going. 

''Where are you going ma.'' 

''To your rooom to kick this bitch out NOW.''