Part 8

You woke up in your room, again, piled in blankets. The boys were scattered across the room: Namjoon lying next to you on his phone; Yoongi sitting at the edge of the bed, staring out the window with Jimin; Hoseok and Jin standing up, and Taehyung and Jungkook briskly shuffling from one side of the room to the other.

You were so annoyed with yourself. Again, here you are, lying in bed while the others were stuck inside and not enjoying their vacation. "Ugh, I'm sorry guys."

They all looked at you.

"Is your head okay?" Namjoon asked.

"I feel much better now."

"It was your headache, flashing lights in your face and eyes don't necessary make your head feel any better." Hoseok walked over to your left side, patting your head. "It's all right."

You shook your head. "I'm such a burden. What time is it?"

"You're not a burden, noona, and it's eight twenty-four." Jimin put his hand on your leg.

"Yeah, don't worry about it. We still have time to do things." Yoongi started talking as he turned away from looking out the window.

"Can we still go to that buffet?"

"If you're up for it, noona." Jungkook said.

"I am, but are you guys?"

"Of course, it's not that late." Jin spoke as he grabbed a bottle from the top of the dresser and walked over to give it to you. "You should probably take a couple of these."

As you saw that the bottle was labeled Advil, Jin passed you a cup of water from the night stand.

"Thanks."

"Are you sure you can go out?" Namjoon asked.

"Yeah I feel better."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

He squinted his eyes. "Positive?"

"Positive."

"Don't lie to us."

"I'm not."

You slowly got out of bed, grabbing your room key and black leather backpack. You checked the inside to make sure your essentials were in there, even though you had already put everything inside before you passed out.

"Don't pass out at the buffet."

You walked to the door, opening it and motioning toward the others to start heading toward the elevator.

"I won't...hopefully won't."

"Y/N..." Namjoon said as he walked out last.

"If I faint again you guys can leave me on the floor."

"Why would we ever do that?" Hoseok turned and ruffled your hair.

"I deserve that, I deserve that." You sighed.

"Cute." Namjoon pinched your cheek.

"Yah! That hurt."

"Oh sorry." He sarcastically said.

You walked a little bit longer and then reached the elevator, people were piling into it. Jin got in first, then Yoongi, Jimin, Taehyung, Hoseok, and Jungkook, but when he stepped inside, the elevator made a loud beeping noise.

BEEP...BEEP...BEEP...BEEP BEEP BEEP!

"We've reached the maximum capacity in the elevator." Someone pointed to the flashing light placed below the sign that read "Max Capacity 37."