Part 7

After your stomach stopped hurting from laughing at all the pictures Jimin sent in the group chat, you and Namjoon were catching your breaths. Jimin said that he was taking a picture of Hoseok with a butterfly that randomly landed on his head, but it was a huge moth, and Jimin captured the moment when he told Hoseok.

"I'm so glad he got that." Namjoon started laughing again.

"Me too. That was so funny!"

Your phones both went off, so you knew someone sent a text in the group chat.

Yoongi
We're on our way back to the hotel

Y/N
👍🏼👍🏼

Jungkook
Are you feeling better noona??

Y/N
Yeah,my stomach's alright. Nose is stuffy though, but it's all g 👌🏼 Did you guys have fun???

Jungkook
Ahh okay noona 😌

Taehyung
It would've been more fun if you guys came along BUT YES IT WAS SO MUCH FUN NOONA

Jimin
I'll show you the other pictures I took when we get back noona 😛 Yoongi hyung and Kookie took nice photos too

Jin
What are we gonna do when we get back? Any ideas on where we're eating?

Taehyung
🐽🐽🐽

Yoongi
Dwaeji...(pig)

Jin
YAAA I'M NOT FAT OR A PIG I JUST WANNA KNOW

Jimin
😂😭

Y/N
Up to you guys

Hoseok
I'm okay with whatever 👍🏼

Namjoon
Me too

Yoongi
Let's talk about it when we get to the hotel, I just wanna close my eyes for a little

Jungkook
sameeee hyung

Y/N
Alright. And Jin you're not a pig lmao

Jin
THANK YOU Y/N

"He is though." Namjoon laughed.

You slapped the back of Namjoon's head, laughing. "Shut up."

"So, what day is it?"

"Wednesday..."

"So tomorrow is the luau?"

"Yeah at 7."

"Cool. Also, you owe me a walk."

"Walk?"

"Yesterday at the pool you said we could watch the sun set, but you forgot to."

"But we were at the restaurant, you were there too!"

"Yeah but you were laughing and having fun I didn't wanna say anything!"

"You should have! Tonight we can go."

"Cool cool."

5:02 PM

The boys had returned back to the hotel, giddy and shining. Yoongi plopped himself on the bed, his head resting on your thigh. They told stories about the shows and incidents like the "Hoseok Butterfly" one. They also said they'd been noticed quite often, but it didn't bother them. When Taehyung went to a food cart at the aquarium, the lady working had noticed who he was and asked for an autograph, which he kindly wrote on her phone case. He ended up getting a free soft pretzel, and Jin made him share with him and the others. Yoongi and Jungkook took lots of awesome photos of the the dolphin show and other animals. Jimin took lots of photos of the members, which made you and Namjoon laugh when he told you. Overall, they had a really good time which made you happy.

"So are you feeling better, noona?" Jimin asked.

"Yeah, my stomach doesn't hurt as much as it did before."

"So are you up for food?" Jin laughed.

"Always!"

"Let's go to a buffet!"

"Oh hell yes that sounds so good right now." Namjoon clapped his hands, pointing at Jin and Jin pointed back.

"Let's go!"

"No no, give me 2 hours." Yoongi put his hand in the air, acting as a stop sign for Jin. "Hyung, we just came back from walking in the hot sun for like five hours, calm yourself."

"I'm hungry, though."

"You're always hungry!"

"Not true. Well...true. BUT I'M REALLY HUNGRY THIS TIME."

"Wait a few minutes for the sun to go down at least!"

"Fine." Jin quickly turned to Y/N. "Y/N is there like a gift shop in the hotel?"

"Yeah there's one downstairs, there's food. I got Y/N and I ramen." Namjoon answered.

"Oh! Anyone wanna come, I'm going to get ramen." Jin started walking toward the door.

"But hyung, we're going out to eat soon!" Yoongi said.

"I won't make it now, I'll make it later."

"I'll come too, hyung!" Jungkook raised his hand in the air, walking behind Jin.

"Me too!" Taehyung mimicked Jungkook and followed.

"I'm going too because I do not trust the three of them wandering around the hotel alone." Namjoon jumped out of the bed and walked out with the others, leaving Jimin, Yoongi, Hoseok, and you in the room.

Jimin and Hoseok made their way to the bed, Hoseok plopped himself next to you and rested his head on your shoulder while Jimin laid down at the end of the bed next to Yoongi, putting his legs on top of Yoongi's. Yoongi didn't move, of course, as he was definitely napping. Both of them had their arms crossed and their eyes closed, so you tried not to make too much noise.

"So, what did you do while we were gone?" Hoseok whispered, unlocking his phone and going on Twitter.

"We ate and just chilled, I guess."

"Ah."

Your phone buzzed. Namjoon had sent you a text.

Namjoon
HEY THE SUN IS GOING DOWN MEET ME IN THE LOBBY!!!!

                                                                          Y/N
                                  I'll be right down RELAXXX

Namjoon
HURRRYYYYY

You locked your phone, uncovering yourself. "Namjoon wants me to meet up with him to watch the sun set, wanna come?" You asked Hoseok.

"Sure."

You both quietly and cautiously got up from your bed, careful not to wake Yoongi and Jimin. You grabbed your key card and walked out with Hoseok, going into the elevator, which was luckily close to your room.

"Are you really okay with going out now?"

"Yeah, I just have a headache but I took some pills I should be fine soon."

"Oh good. So then we can really go to a buffet?"

"If you want, yeah."

Hoseok screamed, clapping his hands energetically. "Ah we haven't been to a buffet in such a long time!!"

You just stood there laughing and smiling, when the elevator doors opened, revealing a swarm of people and flashing lights and screaming.

Frozen in place, you suddenly started to feel lightheaded.

"Hoseok, I don't feel good anymore."

He immediately grabbed your arm with one hand, and wrapped his arm around your shoulder, his hand covering your eyes.

"Y/N." His voice sounded faded. "Y/N. Y/N!"

...