Chapter41- Me and my girls

Start from the beginning

Sad? Not really. It didnt feel that way.

Happy? Not a chance. My heart was aching bad.

Exhausted would be the word for me. After all the times we had been together, all those conflicts, all about Tiana, Hans and Naveen, I was just exhausted. That was just too much for me.

My inner demons fought with me, and my fears aroused again. I suppressed all of my feelings, being braved, swallowed them, just as my demons.

And now I was just exhausted, and living in the blur seemed to be the wisest choice I had ever met.

There had been news, about Jack coming around here. Every single day. And he just wouldnt give up.

Anna and my mother tried to hide it from me, but I knew it. It wasnt difficult to find out when there was a limo parking in front of your backyard.

Once my curiosity suppressed everything, I opened my curtain a little bit wider, wide enough to peek out. And I saw him, standing on the yard. He looked tired, very tired, like he hadnt been sleeping for days. My poor Jack.

And there, my heart ached again. I just couldnt bear looking at him anymore. It hurt me, so much.

Anna told him away, she told me. But he just wouldn't. He was just stubborn like that, standing there from morning til' the dawn. His persistence made me feeling bad, feeling that I should have let him in.

But I just couldn't. I knew it very well, and it was just the right thing to do, for him and for me.

"Okay we are going to the mall!"Punzie said, putting down the magazine she had been reading.

"Yea sounds nice!"Anna replied, " what do you say Merida?"

"Why not?" Merida shrugged, and turned to me,"and if we are going, you are going too!"

"Me?" I looked at them with confusion.

"Yep! You definitely need some new makeup and clothes, and then get your ass back to school." Merida stressed, and Anna nodded.

"You have been absent for a week, and I just knew my nerdy Elsa need to catch up with school!" Anna added, " why not buy some clothes, and have a new start?"

A new start. Something twinkled in my mind all of sudden.

Maybe I need a new start, away from this.

"Okay." I muttered.

"She said okay!" Punzie mouthed with a surprised look on her face to Anna and Merida, like a child lighten up all sudden.

I couldnt help but left out some giggle sounds. Afterall, these sisters were the best that had ever appeared in my life.

***

The mall was always the place I would love to go when I was younger, when I was being bullied by Tiana. Unlike the others who were bullied on tv shows or movies, I was never those who stayed at home all day, and not willing to go out. I didnt see the point of hiding or escaping at a mall. If Tiana were to bully, she would bully that person everywhere.There was no places to hide at all.

There were a cafe on the sixth floor of the mall, which is a floor below the rooftops.I'd love to sit at that cafe, holding a book with a hot choco until dawn. That was what I called living a life, aka paradise of mine. Well, it was an easy escape of life.

I smiled to the old memory without even realizing. Once again, I remembered how much I had been through, and the things that I had endured by myself. I almost forgot I could be that strong all by myself.

"What are you staring at?" I tuered beside, and I saw a very curious Merida looking at me.

"Nothing." I smiled to her assuredly, and she stared at me for a moment, and turned her lips up to form a smile. That was what you called a bff, caring and looking out for one another no matter what.

"Hey look at that cute fuffy jacket! Oh my gosh a season sale! Com'n let's go!" To lighten everyone's moods, Punzie grabbed my hands and pushed Anna and Merida towards her destination.

Well, she was the Hollywood designer's daughter afterall. I smiled again at the thought.

Floral skirts, leather jacket, cute shiny heels, even sparkly perfomance dress like Sharpay's. This store literally had everything. I didnt have to learn more of it.

Season sale definitely attracted lots of crazy teenage girls, which we were one of them, to the store. Once I heard girls were fighters, and now I knew why. Their claws were all standby, with their different colours on each nails. Muscles all tensed up, and eyes were super determined, furiously looking at their preys. They were WARRIORS.

And I lookes at myself, neither a single tensed muscle, nor that spiritual determination, nor colourful claws.

I looked at Anna, which eyes were more sparkling than Christmas lights. If she were cartoon, there would be hearts bubbles surrounding her and dramatic joyful music.

She looked back at me, blinked twice.
Then I blinked twice too.

"What?" She asked.

"I don't have colouful claws." I answered without further thinking.

Okay and she looked at me like I was a weirdo.

She was weird.

Right?

Right?

"Come on ladies! We are here to fight! Fight like a warrior and forget about everything roar!" Punzie shouted.

Did she just roar?

Gathering every single bits of bravery, I rushed towards the crowd, and literally jumped in.

"For clothes!" Punzie shouted like the leader of our war, "Let's fight!"

I tried my best to squeeze myself into the crowd. I grabbed everything that I could touch and pulled. Until I got enough practice, my claws finally showed. I learnt how to control my power, my ability and my breath. Constantly I felt like I was losing control, and contantly I felt like a beast. And I literally forgot everything about my life.

That was the power of season sale.

Did I just made a description like the super heroes' books?

I thought I just did.
***

"That was fun, awesome, fantastic and, did I mention fun?"

For the first time, that wasnt Anna or Punzie who was saying, but me. I felt like I found a thing that could give me a sense of satisfaction. It was amazing.

"You have mentioned it for like, ten times." Merida laughed at me, "glad to have you back Els."

"Love you guys." I smiled and nodded to them, " I dont know what I'd be without you."

They exchanged their glances and smiled to me unanimously. We hugged and my longlost feeling of friendship was once back.

"Elsa?"

*~*

VOTE+COMMENT=COTE!!

ANOTHER LATE UPDATE SORRY!

but hey it's almost 2000 words so you will forgive me right?

Right?

I love you guys and you guys are here even Im not a frequent updater. I dont know but feeling loved and blessed:)

Okay I dont want to write a long author notes cause most of you probably just skip the whole thing lol.

New year is coming have a great time! Remember to spend some quality time with fam!

Xoxo

@FancyNobody