He follows his stare and it lands on someone instead of something, someone with feathery soft looking hair, wearing a loose white shirt and a black jacket resting loosely on his right shoulder as he engage himself in a conversation, completely oblivious of two eyes on him.

"Go and ask him for a dance" Liam nudges, snapping Harry out of his so daze.

"Hmm?"

"Ask him- for a dance" Liam repeats.

"Can't- not it front of everyone!" Harry grins and looks back at Louis.

"Why not? Everyone already know!" Liam scoffs

"I can't make it official!"

"And why not?" Liam stubbornly raises his eyebrow at him.

"I--- I'll be right back!" With that Harry leaves without waiting for Liam's answer.

And soon Liam already started feeling lost.

But that was until a familiar hand was thrown round his shoulder.

"Please tell me you were looking for me!" Zayn hisses.

"I was looking for Harry but if that helps you sleep tonight then I was looking for you"

Zayn grin gets wider as he nods.

"You caught a smart mouth!" Zayn says and his smile drops a second when his eyes lingers on Liam's chapped lips.

"Yea?" Liam chuckles and turns around to find any familiar face.

"Party is going pretty fine!" Liam comments

"Sure Is! But lets wait for it to end! Got something to tell you" Zayn gently whispers and when Liam turns back, Zayn was already walking away from him.

"Where are you going?" Liam asks in complete concern.

"Be right back, Babe!"

Liam smiles and nods but he was not alone since Harry came back in record of time and soon Niall joined them.

Zayn kept his words and was there in matter of time with Louis tagging along with him. The five of them were totally into the convo with Liam Zayn dragging into their own conversation in the middle leaving the rest three boys with question marks.

It was really fun and all for Liam. He didnt even realised when he was on floor and was dancing with Zayn and Niall around him. He didn't even knew where his brother flew with his 'unofficial' boyfriend.

Yea- it was really nice until a girl came in between Zayn and Liam and Zayn started dancing with her.

His hand softly resting on her waist as he swinging her to and fro.

Her face was not visible to Liam since she was facing her back at him but he can say that blonde beauty was quite fit.

He was not sure who she really was though. No blonde girl in his school Zayn mentioned about, except Gigi who was wearing a Blue gown instead of this girl's Pink frock.

The music dropped and Zayn's laughs echoes his ears as he spoons around the girl for Liam to see her.

"Meet the gorgeous and one and only, Perrie" Zayn chuckles and rests his chin on her shoulder and Liam was definitely not sure How he to act right now "She is the surprise I was talking about, Li"

"You told him that Im a surprise?" She asks and turns her face, coming extremely close to Zayn's face for Liam's liking.

"Yea- So Li, you liked her?" Zayn asks and looks at his best Friend with excited eyes.

"W-who is she?" Liam shutters and clear his throat.

"My future girlfriend!" Zayn claims receiving an elbow in his ribs by the blonde.

"You have to win that title, Malik! For now I just agreed to date your sorry ass" she says in a grin.

And next her attention was on Niall and Zayn was too lost in Perrie to notice Liam departure or as matter of fact to notice Liam's teary eyes.

-----------------------

Liam wiped his tears and takes a breathe he didnt he was holding when he was completely out of Zayn's presence.

He walks towards restroom when a strong arm grabs his arm unexpectedly and pins him against a wall.

Apart of him wishes it to be Zayn but turns out the least person he was expecting.

Frank!

"Awww why is poor Li crying?" He mocks in a childish way making Liam turn his face in disgust. That guy was so drunk!

"Le-mme G-go" Liam shutters in his wimp state.

"Are you upset that Zee is with the new chick? Did he left you after a fuck?"

Liam struggles under him and tries to push him.

"So he did?" He darkly chuckles watching tears roll down through Liam's red eyes.

"S-shut up!"

"Aww is the little Li mad now??? But why you crying sweets?" He wipes his tears making him cringe in disgust.

"I am ready whenever you're baby! I'll never leave you like Zayn- I promise- just come to me, babe" every words pierce like thorns in Liam's heart as he manages to break free and run to the restroom.

Frank laughs loudly but his breathe hitches  the very next moment when he was the one pinned against a wall but with a strength almost suffocating him.

The moment frank's eyes meets the blazing green eyes his face turns pale and eyes goes wide to come out in fear. Sobering him the finest.

"How dare you pin my brother?" Harry hisses darkly.

"I-I-I I was just asking him wh-y he-he was cry-ing?" Frank gasps in fear when Harry pushes him harder on the wall, almost strangling his neck to death.

"One way to ask, huh?" Harry smirks but his face turn dark, making Frank gulp in fear.

"He-he met Zayn's girlfriend"

Harry grips loosens the moment he hears those words "girl-girlfriend?"

"Yea! Niall's cousin, Perrie Edward, had joined the school lately and Zayn is all over her"

Harry takes a step back and looks at the restroom Liam rushed to.

"Shit" he hisses under his breathe and turns to find Frank already planning to leave.

"And this for touching my brother!" Harry smacks his fist on his jaw making him crash into the wall and fall down "remember this punch before thinking about coming 1 mile closer to my brother"

Harry takes a step towards the restroom and feels like puking. He was so not ready to see Liam's teary eyes. He knew once he sees them he can't stop his hate for reason behind it. Even if its his best mate, Zayn.

(*Soo my twist begins🙈💅 and guys this is gonna turn out so good- just stay tuned! Its gonna be different a bit- i mean not predictable... I talk too much urgghh*)